- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: tOfficial Keep Texas the Hell out of tSEC Thread - dirty bastard on 7/22/21 at 11:44 am
Here - Here, I concur! Keep the pricks out and keep tradition!...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: It’s embarrassing to see fans of top line SEC teams verbalize fear of Texas - dirty bastard on 7/22/21 at 9:01 am
Are you crazy? Nobody's scared of TX. Most of us don't like Pricks!...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Texas destroyed the big 12 and now people want to let them in the SEC - dirty bastard on 7/22/21 at 9:00 am
Big A$$ Mistake! This shouldn't even be considered. This conference is too big as is!...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Dan Mullen on Georgia being the team to beat: 'Didn’t they say that last year?' - dirty bastard on 7/20/21 at 10:04 am
They said flarda was gonna win the East last year. So, mullet is wrong again....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: NOLA - dirty bastard on 7/18/21 at 12:38 pm
Well, I see there is still a big contingent of a$$holes still in nola, just like when I used to live there. I was asking because I have small girls and I would hate to have to shoot a m'fer, but I will if need be. Two dudes tried to car jack me when I lived there and it was in a "good part" of the ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (3)
re: TIL: LSU has the same amount of NCs as UGA has SEC championships since 1983 - dirty bastard on 7/17/21 at 7:23 am
That's cool. Yaw can take your shots now, cause we will win one soon and another will come soon after that. Then we will be hell to stop, and you all know it. Carry on....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
NOLA - dirty bastard on 7/17/21 at 7:02 am
Taking the girls to NOLA for the first time. I haven't been in years, so I figured I would get some recommendations here. I have called the Hilton and the Monteleone, but no vacancy. Are there any other hotels close to downtown that is a pretty safe area? Thanks!...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (12)
re: Guys…..how do you all feel about this recent surge of COVID (hurting the season) - dirty bastard on 7/16/21 at 1:32 pm
I don't give 2 $hits about covid nor the pimps that push it....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Colleges playing the "black national anthem" - dirty bastard on 7/16/21 at 1:03 pm
Incorrect! I can tell you just graduated from Georgia or still there. The war started over Northern Aggression thru Taxation. Around 1% of the South's population owned slaves, the other 99% were poorer than slaves. You think they gave a dam about going and fighting/getting killed so some plantation ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Spin off topic: What if Saban goes to Georgia in 2016 and Kirby takes over Alabama? - dirty bastard on 7/16/21 at 12:59 pm
The DAWGS wouldn't lose another game. Well maybe 1....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
SEC Network Graphic Shows What Conference Alignment Could Look Like With Texas & Oklahoma
LSU would be in a four-team "pod."
Kirby Smart Talks About LSU Transfer Arik Gilbert & His Recruitment To Georgia
Here's what he had to say.
Missouri Coach Eliah Drinkwitz Talks About The End Of Last Years Game vs. LSU
The Tigers failed to convert 1st and Goal from the 1-yard line.
Ed Orgeron Will Coach Against His Son Cody Who Is The Starting QB At McNeese This Season
He talked about what that is going to be like during SEC Media Days.
Mark Stoops Talks About The Addition Of LSU Transfer Dare Rosenthal
Rosenthal transferred from LSU two weeks ago.
Nick Saban Reveals The Crazy Amount QB Bryce Young Is Making From NIL
These kids are making bank.
Sounds Like Sean Payton Already Has His Plan At QB
And the QB drama begins.
Charles Barkley And Shaquille O'Neal Make The Rock Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic
More like "The Pebble."
Golfer Paige Spiranac Put Golf Aside To Layout This Weekend
And she has presents.