Posted on 6/21/17 at 12:07 am to
Posted by LosLobos111
Austere
Member since Feb 2011
45385 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 12:07 am to
quote:

The_Vandetta_Place • 15m
I'm angry and all day I was saying he was going to lose. You know what makes me angry the Trump/Republican people remind me of the frickers from the counties. With one hand they act as if they're the only ones trying and they're the American dream. They think the cities are shite and they'll personally attack anyone who doesn't own a gun.
I think what makes me so mad about this is knowing I have to live near these sanctimonious people. The same people who fall back on "God" when they mess up or secretly judge people yet still claim to be anti-PC. I know the types posting here because I grew up around you.
Don't worry politics is a pendulum. Swings one way and it'll swing back
Posted by GatorReb
Dallas GA
Member since Feb 2009
9282 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 12:11 am to
quote:

Plus, people HATE Karen Handel. I've stated many times the GOP forfeited this seat when they sent her to the runoff.

Lol
Posted by bencoleman
RIP 7/19
Member since Feb 2009
37887 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 12:19 am to
Enjoy your moral victory toady. God knows that you have very little else to be joyful about.
Posted by Pelican fan99
Lafayette, Louisiana
Member since Jun 2013
35105 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 12:22 am to
quote:

Ossoff won't lose. Let's be clear: this is a referendum on President Trump, even though he's not on the ballot. Trump is losing support among Republicans in droves, from 83% in January to only 72% today. Couple that with polls showing Republicans crossing over to vote for Ossoff (particularly Republican women), and the road to success for Handel looks especially rocky.
Posted by mofungoo
Baton Rouge
Member since Nov 2012
4583 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 7:04 am to
quote:

Ossoff won't lose. Let's be clear: this is a referendum on President Trump, even though he's not on the ballot.

Well, it was a referendum on Trump. Ossoff lost bigly, the dummycrats going down in flames again. And again. And again.

This post was edited on 6/21/17 at 7:05 am
Posted by Wally Sparks
Atlanta
Member since Feb 2013
29339 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 7:22 am to
quote:

Ossoff won't lose. Let's be clear: this is a referendum on President Trump, even though he's not on the ballot.

quote:

Trump is losing support among Republicans in droves, from 83% in January to only 72% today. Couple that with polls showing Republicans crossing over to vote for Ossoff (particularly Republican women), and the road to success for Handel looks especially rocky.

Posted by DawgsLife
Member since Jun 2013
59021 posts
Posted on 6/21/17 at 7:50 am to
quote:

and of course the RNC is only going to let him pick seats that they view as safe.

So, it is your opinion that the RNC controls Trump?

quote:

The fact that this seat ISN'T safe is already plenty enough to send a chill down the spine of any intelligent Republican.

Then why did the Dems set records in spending if it was solidly safe? Cause they have money to burn?
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram