- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: DBU being represented tonight in the Super Bowl - secfan1976 on 2/8/21 at 6:55 am
That is the most stupid and backwards arse Gif I’ve ever seen in my life...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Help with what to do bringing kid to check out LSU - secfan1976 on 2/3/21 at 11:11 am
Any child can drink or being a bar with their parents at the age of 16 or older in the state of Louisiana legally. I am a bar owner and I know this...
Posted on Tiger RantJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: LSU fans are dwindling - secfan1976 on 1/29/21 at 1:50 pm
This is the worst post ever! LMFAO! Man I’m going to save this one. And from a Bama fan no less. So dumb. I’ve said it once and I’m going to say it again “if the earth had a butthole, it would be Tuscaloosa, Al”...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (3)
re: Why is Alabama 2020 an Asterisk for some? - secfan1976 on 1/29/21 at 11:45 am
A1abana’s brutal 2020 schedule: (3-7) Arkansas (3-7) Tennessee (4-7) Mississippi State (4-6) Kentucky (5-5) Missouri (5-5) LSU (5-5) Ole Miss (6-5) Auburn (7-1) Ohio State (8-4) Florida That’s 77% of the gauntlet - a combined 50-52 The other 23% was equally BRUTAL. ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
Best post yet about Title Comparisons! - secfan1976 on 1/29/21 at 11:43 am
I found this post by another member and had to repost it. This is so true when comparing the 2019 LSU Team to the 2020 Bama Team A1abana’s brutal 2020 schedule: (3-7) Arkansas (3-7) Tennessee (4-7) Mississippi State (4-6) Kentucky (5-5) Missouri (5-5) LSU (5-5) Ole Miss (6-5) Aubu...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (30)
re: After Saban wins tommorow night 7 is a number that will stand forever - secfan1976 on 1/10/21 at 10:57 pm
WRONG...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: OHIO ST WILL WIN... - secfan1976 on 1/10/21 at 9:24 pm
The greatest thing in history is that Alabama has accomplished and pulled off paying its players for over 8 years and not having the NCAA do anything about it. Once the mday diet retires it will come out and they will be asteriks by all of those championships....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Breaking: LSU Lands Commitment From 4-Star Tight End Jake Johnson
Jake is the younger brother to LSU quarterback Max Johnson.
White Holds Off Purple To Win Pass-Happy Spring Game, 23-14
Max Johnson threw two touchdowns.
Tigers Defeat No. 5 South Carolina, 5-1
Landon Marceaux struck out a career high 12 batters.
LSU Women’s Basketball Head Coach Nikki Fargas Steps Down
After ten seasons with the Tigers.
Shannon Sharpe Names College Football’s New ‘Wide Receiver U’
Hint: SEC school.
Lolo Jones Gives Us An Update On Her Dating Life
That was detailed.
Newly Crowned Miss Kansas Gracie Hunt Defends The Swimsuit Competition By Posting Hers
Kansas City Chiefs Heiress Gracie Hunt Wins Miss Kansas USA
"Hope to Make Everyone Proud."