Posted on 10/30/08 at 3:13 pm to
Posted by JohnLSU
Death Valley, LA
Member since Aug 2007
7913 posts
Posted on 10/30/08 at 3:13 pm to
the key words are

Consistent wins.

To make the Super Bowl you have to be able to win consistently in the playoffs something the Saints haven't been able to do in regular season let alone make the playoffs.
Posted by shortstop1627
shreveport
Member since Aug 2008
1272 posts
Posted on 10/30/08 at 5:05 pm to
We will play a better 2nd half of football watch. Then anything is possible.
Posted by Jrushi5Tiger
Louisiana
Member since Nov 2003
1407 posts
Posted on 10/31/08 at 2:04 am to
Question:

We're the Giants playing at a superbowl caliber level this time last year?

thank you very much
Posted by GeauxD
Baton Rouge
Member since May 2008
1359 posts
Posted on 10/31/08 at 2:12 am to
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic, but you have also got to be realistic. Realistically, the Saints defense is not anywhere ready to be succesful against even decent offensive teams. I blame that on Gibbs because I really do feel we have the right pieces here (except Kaesviharn), now its just using them correctly... If we didnt have Brees we would be royally fricked, but we do, and I believe our skill positions on offense are SB caliber, but our OLine will need to step up TREMENDOUSLY. You never know what we are going to get with the Saints at any given time, so until we can actually be consistant, I dont think we can go to far, but watch out because we definitely do have the players for it. You cant overlook what the Giants did last year... Anything can happen.
Posted by TigerTeen
Member since Oct 2007
190 posts
Posted on 10/31/08 at 6:29 am to
Two words - Gary Gibbs
Posted by putt1058
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2008
842 posts
Posted on 11/2/08 at 11:48 am to
To get to the Superbowl, we need a running game, and a good defense (ie pass rush).....oh yea, and we needa stop this "revolving door" P/PK thing too!
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram