Started By
Message

re: .

Posted on 7/9/18 at 8:46 am to
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 8:46 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:15 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 8:48 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 12:36 pm to
I'm playing blind bc its way more fun that way for Metroidvania's and I'm seriously loving it. Ive learned to hit every wall and look at every step I take to see if the ground shifts.

I've only found one mask shard, I'm not even sure what they do.

Did you find the nailsmith?
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 12:47 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 9:02 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by FourThreeForty
Member since May 2013
17290 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 10:57 pm to
My favorite boss was hornet 2 by far.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/9/18 at 11:08 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 7:23 am to
I have no idea where to go now, tried the fog cavern but can't get past a black wave barrier. There's a poison river in greenpath with some armored bugs you can jump and dash past but I can't get past the last set so I don't think I can do this yet
This post was edited on 7/10/18 at 7:23 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 7:34 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 8:22 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 9:41 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 9:53 am to
Were you able to successfully jump to that last set of the bugs to the wall and wall jump to the platform? I was getting discouraged thinking I couldn't make it there yet bc of some power up I may have needed.

I can get past the first 3 jumps but the last one is damn near impossible, I jump on the bug and down slash to bounce off to the next bug but it's just too little air to get to the next bug, dash, and make it.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 10:00 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 10:03 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 11:02 am to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:14 am
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 3:07 pm to
all I have right now is the mantis claw, and mothwing cloak (also the down dash from Soul Master)
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 3:11 pm to
quote:

so far I have 2 additional health masks and an additional soul orb. i'd like to find the ore to upgrayedd my nail again.


sounds like you are going faster than me, I have only 8 hrs into the game and I'm still on standard soul and mask, I only found 2 pieces of mask, and i have

mothwing cloak
mantis claw

desolate dive
vengful spirit

I feel like I need to just wander around more now that I have the claw bc there were places i couldnt get to before I had it i need to go back to.

I'll probably fast travel back to dirtmouth town and just run through the area again unless I can get past those bugs with my current powerups
Posted by musick
the internet
Member since Dec 2008
26131 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 3:13 pm to
quote:

no it's enough, hit down on the sword slash while you're above the bugs don't time it so close


If the claw is what I need this sounds like what I'm doing wrong, I'm waiting to long to downslash/hop on the bug, ill try sooner.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 4:22 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:13 am
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 7/10/18 at 4:26 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 5/27/23 at 4:13 am
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 6Next pagelast page

Back to top
logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on X, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

Facebook•X•Instagram