AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes" | TigerDroppings.com

Posted byMessage
Lsut81
USA Fan
Member since Jun 2005
65346 posts

AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"



frick these pieces of shite... I hope they suffer

I think its hilarious they were sold a piece of shite Bill, they supported it, and now realize it fricks them too.

quote:

ObamaCare still needs changes since it contains “inadvertent holes,” AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka told reporters Thursday.

"When the act was put together, it wasn't thought completely through,” he said.

Several unions have expressed outrage in recent weeks over how the law would affect their members.
When the White House brushed off their complaints, they turned to Congress.

The leaders of three large unions sent a scathing letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi of California.

"Time is running out,” they warned."Congress wrote this law. We voted for you. We have a problem -- you need to fix it."

While Trumka was critical in his comments Thursday, he indicated the administration and Secretary of Labor Tom Perez were trying to change the law to help the unions.



LINK







Back to top
Share:
ljhog
Arkansas Fan
Lake Jackson, Tx.
Member since Apr 2009
10289 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"








Back to top
  Replies (0)
oklahogjr
Arizona State Fan
Gold Membership
Member since Jan 2010
22156 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

When the act was put together, it wasn't thought completely through

then why was it so imperative we pass it or else?






Back to top
wickowick
LSU Fan
Head of Island
Member since Dec 2006
24834 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


frick them, let them ride the roller coaster like everyone else...





Back to top
  Replies (0)
TrueTiger
LSU Fan
Chicken's most valuable
Member since Sep 2004
11655 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

then why was it so imperative we pass it or else?



to find out what was in it?






Back to top
jclem11
TCU Fan
Houston, Texas
Member since Nov 2011
2944 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

"Time is running out,” they warned."Congress wrote this law. We voted for you. We have a problem -- you need to fix it."


The idea that government fixes problems is laughable to me. It is the government who created this cluster.

More government will never be the answer to our problems.

That said I hope the unions get fricked hard by obamacare.






Back to top
FenrirTheBeard
New Orleans Saints Fan
NOLA
Member since Jun 2012
3501 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

"Time is running out,” they warned."Congress wrote this law. We voted for you. We paid for your election -- you need to fix it."


FIFY






Back to top
  Replies (0)
Lsut81
USA Fan
Member since Jun 2005
65346 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

That said I hope the unions get fricked hard by obamacare.


Agree 100%, the Teachers Unions the most






Back to top
Jake88
George Mason Fan
LSU/Saints Fan
Member since Apr 2005
9880 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


The unions are going to be given a special exemption soon, while my premiums have gone up 85% since 2010 as coverage shrinks.


All of this because a supposed 10% of the population was uninsured and it became imperative that the other 90% have their healthcare fricked up.

Yet again the functional get screwed on behalf of the dysfunctional.

People lob around the term racist to describe hate for blacks. What's the term for hate of the losers, the dysfunctional, the leeches, the worthless wastes of life?






Back to top
KeyserSoze999
LSU Fan
Member since Dec 2009
4130 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"








Back to top
  Replies (0)
Lsut81
USA Fan
Member since Jun 2005
65346 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

All of this because a supposed 10% of the population was uninsured and it became imperative that the other 90% have their healthcare fricked up


Well a recent study showed that there will still be 30m uninsured by 2020...







Back to top
  Replies (0)
RCDfan1950
LSU Fan
United States
Member since Feb 2007
11229 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


Every single one of us are going to get screwed; just a matter of what degree the delivery system is collapsed...before the Government Single Payer has to jump in.

The 'social justice', economic equality virus has infected the populous; and the private economy is hanging by a thread...with oil on the brink and Bernacke looking for an exit, where will that go. And half of Mexico looking to get on our dole.

And Obama at the helm!






Back to top
Lsut81
USA Fan
Member since Jun 2005
65346 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


quote:

Every single one of us are going to get screwed;


In some way, yes...






Back to top
  Replies (0)
popeyeaux
LSU Fan
Texas
Member since Aug 2008
618 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


Trumpka is socialist from UMW Coal country Pennsylvania .

Wow he had not quite read the bill.









Back to top
  Replies (0)
GumboPot
LSU Fan
Saints Fan
Member since Mar 2009
25757 posts

re: AFL-CIO Prez: "Obamacare needs changes"


I just needed an Obamacare thread to post this:







Back to top
  Replies (0)


Back to top