Black Iron Deer Roast
Get the biggest Black Iron you have.
Marinate Roast in Italian Dressing overnight.
Inject Roast with favorite seasoning. I like Cajun Garlic.
Stuff Roast with garlic cloves and onion slivers.
Sprinkle good amount of Tony's all over the Roast.
Brown Deer Roast on Each side for 20-25 minutes (Total of 45 minutes).
Smear 1 large can of Cream of Mushroom Soup all over roast.
Sprinkle 1 pack of Lipton (or other brand) onion soup mix on top.
Shake on about 2-3 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce on top.
Fill Black Iron Pot with Chicken Stock (low Sodium).
Add 2 Chopped Onions and One Bell Pepper.
Place in oven and cook in a black iron pot in 6-8 hours at 300 degrees.
Thicken Gravy and add Green Onion Tops.
Serve over Rice. Pork, Deer, Duck and Chicken Jambalaya
• 2lb. bag of parboiled zatarain’s rice
• 1 pack of Deer sausage
• 1 pack of de-boned Chicken Thighs (1.5 lbs)
• 1 pack of de-boned Family Pork Chops (1.5 lbs)
• 8-10 Cubed Duck Breasts
• 1 pack of Bacon
• 2 large onions
• 1 bell pepper
• 1 stalk of celery
• Kitchen Bouquet
• 1 can of rotel – Mild
• 32 oz. of chicken stock
• Brown whole pack of bacon; remove
• Cut up sausage and brown; remove
• Brown cut up seasoned Pork Chops; remove
• Brown cut up seasoned Chicken; remove
• Brown Onions, Bell Pepper, and celery; cook down
• Add 2 TBLS of Kitchen Bouquet; cook down
• Add one can of rotel; cook down
• Add 32 oz. of chicken stock and 32 oz. of water with parboiled rice.
• Bring all meat and vegetables to a boil
• Reduce to low fire and cook down. Venison Stuffed Loaf with Green Sausage
Cook down 2 pounds of ground deer meat or Green/Fresh Sausage with two onions.
When my meat is just about cooked I will add the following:
Green salad olives (salad olives are in pieces).
Small can of sliced black olives, drained.
Add a can of Stewed Tomatoes with juices and artichoke hearts with juices.
Cook out all the juices on a medium fire
I add Whostershire to my meat.
16 oz. of cheese of your choice (I like the 3 cheese Mexican blend).
Mix all together real well in the pot, it should get thick once you add the cheese and is very easy to work with.
You will have gotten a pre-made pizza crust from Wal-Mart in the biscuit section made by Pillsbury. Put grease on the bottom of the cookie sheet.
Lay your pizza crust down on a greased cookie sheet, try to maximize you length and width while maintaining good dough thickness.
Scoop your mixture along the middle of the dough from end to end and wrap the dough around your mixture.
Add Crumbled Feta Cheese before wrapping.
Bake until golden brown, Enjoy
This post was edited on 3/4 at 10:20 am