from unpacking to getting the old toilet out.. 30 minutes-1hour..
1. Turn off the water flush the toilet to empty the tank.
2. Use the plunger to get 90% of the old water out of the bowl. Use a sponge if you want to get the rest out.
3. Unscrew the two screws on either side of the toilet and disconnect the water drain line (have a cup handy to catch the water in the line.
4. pull the toilet up and take it outside.
5. clean the old wax ring off, I use a old paint scraper.
6. unbox the new toilet, put new screws in where the old ones were, apply the wax ring to the bottom of the new toilet
7. Gently seat the toilet aliging the screws (you could use help at this point)
8. after it's seated put some weight on the toilet to crush the wax ring. tighent everything up.
9. attach the water line and fill the tank.
10. flush toilet and take a crap.
I hope I didn't miss anything.
This post was edited on 6/10 at 10:15 am