What is the proper etiquette at a coffee shop, if there is one?
No golden rules, but here are a few to make my experience better.
1. If you are waiting inline ahead of me, you should know what you want to order, and have the appropriate method of payment ready.
2. Do not make small talk with me in line unless I make eye contact. I came here for caffine. I am not very nice until I have consumed such caffine.
3. Turn off the sound on your laptop.
4. If I can hear your music from your headphones, it's too loud.
5. Talking is okay, unless you are alone. Earpieces and handsfree calls are never okay. If you are that important, have someone fetch your coffee for you.
6. Excessive snorting, sneezing, and coughing are never oaky. Please order and enjoy your beverage elsewhere.
This post was edited on 11/16 at 11:54 am