- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: NBA/MLB Case Break (Break Today 7PM) Gold Standard/Bowman Platinum/Topps Chrome - rmc on 8/21/17 at 4:49 pm
Pels - just realized I have a third set of teams after glancing. Confirm that for me and I'll shoot you some more money. I thought I only had 2....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: NBA/MLB Case Break (Break Today 7PM) Gold Standard/Bowman Platinum/Topps Chrome - rmc on 8/21/17 at 4:29 pm
[quote]I'll trade nuggets/royals for bucks/rangers[/quote] Someone handicap this one for me. My gut says to hope for the greek freak and Nomar and stick with bucks/rangers. Is there some reason to be hyped up for nuggets/royals?...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: NBA/MLB Case Break (Break Today 7PM) Gold Standard/Bowman Platinum/Topps Chrome - rmc on 8/21/17 at 4:19 pm
I got Bucks/Rangers, Pacers/Cubs. If anyone has a particular team they like I might talk trading them. Shameless - just paypaled....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Golf Lessons - Tipping - rmc on 8/19/17 at 9:41 am
I took a short game lesson A few weeks ago and tipped 20%. Guy taught me some stuff that has shaved strokes off my score. The rest of my game is shite but that's not his fault. In short I do. ...
Posted on Golf BoardJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: South stadium club "special packages" on sale to TAF members for $2,725 a piece - rmc on 8/17/17 at 2:49 pm
[quote]the price is too high for what you get. they should just make regular upper deck seating and sell for cheaper.[/quote] I think they have to come off the donation a little. They shouldn't cost as much as the west stadium clubs. It's the same logic that endzones don't cost as much as 50 yard...
Posted on Tiger RantJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: TDFL Preseason Thread - Droppings Auction 8/20 - USING RT Sports for the Auction - rmc on 8/14/17 at 10:43 am
[quote]Can someone explain Hunter Henry for $9??[/quote] I was hoping my $3 nom would have taken him. I did what I could to take a tier 2/3 TE for cheap. Then Kelce was left and I felt I got somewhat of a steal for $17....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: The term dog whistle is one of the stupidest things in society. - rmc on 8/13/17 at 11:36 am
[quote]I think certain rhetoric while having some legitimate basis is best avoided because it agitates some negative segments of humanity. The cost of that type of language is what we see today.For years we've avoided using the language trump deployed during his run. On the flip side, while I do...
Posted on Political TalkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: E&O insurance costs - rmc on 8/13/17 at 10:29 am
[quote]out of curiosity.... what type of law do you practice? who's your insurer?[/quote] Real Estate transactions are about 80% of my practice. I carry a typical "small town" practice for the other 20%. I'll post the name tomorrow when I get to the office. Don't know it off the top of my head...
Posted on Money TalkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Ed Orgeron Breaks Down What Happened With Lane Kiffin's Recruitment To LSU As OC
Lane Kiffin ended up taking the head coaching job at FAU.
LSU Officially Introduces New Tiger As Mike VII
LSU Vet Dr. Baker: "He's officially Mike the Tiger."
Here's Everything LSU DC Dave Aranda Said After Practice Monday, August 21
Aranda had great things to say about Matt Canada's offense.
Here's Everything LSU OC Matt Canada Said After Practice Monday, August 21
"Offensively we've had a tremendous camp."
LSU Begins The 2017 Season At No. 13 In AP Poll
The complete AP Poll was released on Monday.
Stats From LSU's Final Scrimmage Of Fall Camp
According to Coach Orgeron.
Let's Check In With Former Olympic Gymnast Hottie McKayla Maroney
Leaving that balance beam behind.
Apparently Hugh Freeze Made “Hundreds” Of Calls To Ole Miss Booster
That means...no bueno.
Former WWE Diva Eva Marie Looking More Normal & Hot
Hits Laguna Beach.
SI Swimsuit Model Samantha Hoopes Should Wear This Outfit Forever
And ever and ever.