re: Giveaway Time from NOLA Brew Bus...UPDATED with winners! - tripsright60 on 12/29/16 at 5:38 pm
:bow:...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Now Eric Reid sits during Nat. Anthem - tripsright60 on 9/2/16 at 7:30 am
Everyone should listen to T-Bob Hebert's response about this whole situation. Basically says it is more American to stand up for what you believe in than to just fall in line with what is accepted and that if everyone was cool with what they were doing than it wouldn't be a very good way to protest...
Posted on O-T LoungeJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (3)
Interesting TED Talk on drug addiction and drug policy. - tripsright60 on 6/19/16 at 11:06 am
[link=(https://www.ted.com/talks/johann_hari_everything_you_think_you_know_about_addiction_is_wrong?language=en)]Johan Hari: Everything you think you know about addiction is wrong.[/link]...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: N. O. City Council Approves Sensible Pot Ordinance 7-0 - tripsright60 on 3/19/16 at 10:19 am
[quote]My point, is the problem still exists. The streets aren't safe. Yeah, you can avoid about 90% of the crime in that city by knowing where you are. But there is the other 10%, like stories about women being raped off of St. Charles, or mugged repeatedly, or home invasions that end up deadly. Th...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: N. O. City Council Approves Sensible Pot Ordinance 7-0 - tripsright60 on 3/19/16 at 10:17 am
[quote]Please list those places and the relevant statistics. And i'm talking violent crime not drug crimes. Obviously, if something is no longer illegal, it is no longer a crime then the crime rate would fall off. [/quote] [link=(http://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/Colorado_Marijuana_Le...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: N. O. City Council Approves Sensible Pot Ordinance 7-0 - tripsright60 on 3/19/16 at 10:13 am
[quote]I understand pot legalization, as i've said. But Meth, Coke, Crack, Heroine, etc... is destroying lives, granted by their own will. I know you are more from the left leaning perspective, but in terms of city blight. Do you believe legalization of "all drugs" including the hard drugs, would be...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: If you could bring back one LSU baseball uniform, which one would it be? - tripsright60 on 3/19/16 at 9:42 am
[img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/catholiclouisiana/catholic2/lsubaseuniform031908.jpg[/img] where do i get that hat?...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Best NBA comparison for Simmons: Antetokounmpo? - tripsright60 on 3/17/16 at 4:07 pm
[quote] Antetokounmpo[/quote] God bless you or gesundheit...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: LSU Football Spring Practice (3/7) Thread - tripsright60 on 3/7/16 at 6:08 pm
[quote]Have you ever watched the NFL combine?[/quote] I realize that is run in the combine. I can see the utility of it to assess skills in quickly finding a ball in the air and assessing hands. I should have stated that, but I am not sure how great it is a practice drill. I just think we need m...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: LSU Football Spring Practice (3/7) Thread - tripsright60 on 3/7/16 at 5:58 pm
Does anyone else wonder why we run the pass gauntlet? Shouldn't we be working on actual pass routes and getting angles and trajectory better. It seems it doesn't cross over to the actual game very well and is just a waste of time. Does any other college or pro team run this drill? I have never seen ...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: Tomorrow Can't Come Fast Enough - tripsright60 on 2/29/16 at 5:16 pm
[quote]The MSM got on board to build him up to clear the GOP field. No tough questions asked. No policies presented. Just fear monger the Hell out of things to out flank the establishment and then put all the crazy stuff said on a giant loop-reel until November, rallying the left and inspiring prote...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
LSU Names Russell Reynolds The Starter For Game One Of The CWS Finals
Coach Paul Mainieri announced the news Sunday.
Louisiana's No. 1 RB AJ Carter Flips Commitment From UCLA To LSU
Boom! Welcome aboard AJ!
Game Day At The CWS Finals: LSU vs. Florida
First pitch is set for 6 p.m. CT on ESPN.
2018 Florida TE Zach Sheffer Commits To LSU
Boom! Welcome aboard Zach!
Here Are The Athletes Who Will Be In ESPN's New Body Issue
Caroline Wozniacki Vs. Unicorn Inner Tube During SI Swimsuit Shoot
Wish I was that unicorn.
Finally, Golfer Paige Spiranac In Bikini Poolside
Worth the wait.