1. horrible defense and no changes - no turnovers, missed tackles, no pressure, and bad game planning (i.e. giving the vets more playing time than producing rookies)
2. imbalance on the offense/bad playcalling - repeat of 2012's offense, throws for a ton of yards, but has absolutely no balance and playcalling was obvious.
3. injuries - obviously, losing good players are gonna hurt
4. vendetta/aggressive effect - as much as I'd like to blow up 50+ pts per week on every opponent, playing extremely aggressive might be a downfall. Might lead to too many turnovers.
5. the schedule - somehow we end up with the 2nd hardest schedule, but we were 3rd in our division. wtf.
This post was edited on 8/21 at 11:11 am