I feel like the market has already factored in the cold snap tomorrow and views warming temps later in the week as the light at the end of the tunnel. A major cold snap in late Feb or early March would be needed to send it back up.
I was originally planning to wait until tomorrow or Wednesday, but I decided to jump on DGAZ this morning at 4.21. It has jumped 10% since then!
I'm trying to decide now how tight to keep my stop order.