- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: GrillGrates anodized aluminum - omarlittle on 4/4/17 at 12:29 pm
Worth every penny. Supposedly creates infrared cooking 2-3 inches above the surface. Can grill a whole spatchcock chicken in about 35 minutes. Foolproof enough that the wife can even use it. Very hard to produce meat that's dried out, especially if you are a fan of brining....
Posted on Food and DrinkJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Who is your Favorite Fantasy Writer? - omarlittle on 10/13/16 at 4:57 pm
I wouldn't take Richard's word as gospel, by any means. As of now, he's ranked #128 in accuracy on FantasyPros list of experts. That's damn-near dead last. I do think the Trade Values chart is a neat tool... Just wish some of the more knowledgeable experts would do something like this so I co...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Straight outta Compton (HBO) - omarlittle on 7/18/16 at 12:42 pm
Didn't care for the way they made it seem like Dre came up with the instrumental for G Thang on the spot. It's definitely a sample, and damn near identical to the original (I wanna do something funky to you)....
Posted on Movie/TV BoardJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Flower bed build up.... DIY or hire someone? - omarlittle on 3/8/16 at 5:11 pm
I have two long flowerbeds that line the outer perimeter of my back yard. They are lined with mature crepe myrtles (25' high or so, about 13 of them total) that shade most of the yard. I have raised the canopy by pruning considerably over the past couple of weeks. Anyway, last spring I took a sta...
Posted on Outdoor BoardJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
WaiverSpectacular RB Start/Sit Question - omarlittle on 12/2/15 at 2:35 pm
RB committee comprised of all WW backs keeping me in playoff contention... Got a tough one this week. Who sits? 10 team standard DMac vs. Skins Blount vs. Eagles Rawls vs. Vikings Buck Allen vs. Dolphins...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: "Second lines" on Cullotta and the Prince - omarlittle on 11/25/15 at 10:32 am
The potential is there for a decent show, but it seems like these two spend 90% of the time recapping headlines that everyone's already heard about, and the remaining 10% (if that) on substantive commentary....
Posted on More SportsJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Ed Orgeron Breaks Down What Happened With Lane Kiffin's Recruitment To LSU As OC
Lane Kiffin ended up taking the head coaching job at FAU.
LSU Officially Introduces New Tiger As Mike VII
LSU Vet Dr. Baker: "He's officially Mike the Tiger."
Here's Everything LSU DC Dave Aranda Said After Practice Monday, August 21
Aranda had great things to say about Matt Canada's offense.
Here's Everything LSU OC Matt Canada Said After Practice Monday, August 21
"Offensively we've had a tremendous camp."
Photo: LSU Freshman DT Tyler Shelvin Joins Practice On Monday
Shelvin is allowed to practice but cannot play in any of LSU's games.
Stats From LSU's Final Scrimmage Of Fall Camp
According to Coach Orgeron.
Let's Check In With Former Olympic Gymnast Hottie McKayla Maroney
Leaving that balance beam behind.
Apparently Hugh Freeze Made “Hundreds” Of Calls To Ole Miss Booster
That means...no bueno.
Former WWE Diva Eva Marie Looking More Normal & Hot
Hits Laguna Beach.
SI Swimsuit Model Samantha Hoopes Should Wear This Outfit Forever
And ever and ever.