The # is priority (1 being most important)
4) FWD: We have Lukaku coming back so honestly I don't think we need anyone... If Falcao comes then great since they are completely different styles, but I don't think we need to go out of our way to sign anyone.
6) AM: No one imo, just don't loan De Bruyne out again.
1) DM: Marouane Fellaini (Everton), keep Michael Essien. This will give us more size in Fellaini and also depth. We can rotate between these 2 and Ramires and Mikel.
2) CB: Someone to pair with David Luiz.. not sure who though. Maybe Jores Okore, he could learn from John Terry although he is already maybe ready to start.
3) LB/RB: We could really use some depth at both positions, I don't know if Bertrand is good enough in the long run.
5) GK: We don't need any, not sure what we will do with Courtois but I hope we recall him and he starts next season.
Honestly I don't think we need many new players as we have so many on loan and some pretty good youth teams.
This post was edited on 4/24 at 4:53 pm