Just wanted to take a moment to point at the 800 lb. gorilla in the room for the Lib/Progs that grab their ankles so often to defend the POTUS:
- Obama is about to bomb, at a minimum, a third nation that congress has not authorized action upon;
- Obama is about to bomb Syria for possibly
gassing a thousand to 1500 people...there is no dispute Saddam killed more than 5000 in a gas attack...Obama was adamant that US had no reason to attack Iraq;
- Bush received two separate bi-partisan congressional authorizations for action against Iraq (and it was still a cluster that should have never happened)...Obama has received zero authorizations for action against Syria, Libya, Yemen or Pakistan;
- Obama has personally ordered drone strikes that have killed thousands of innocent civilians;
- Obama has apparently made himself the sole decision maker in whether or not to launch an act of war against Syria...a nation supported by both Russia and China...this action could theoretically prompt military action against Israel and US interests by other nations, such as Iran and Syria;
- If by some chance Obama is successful in these strikes and by some chance ousts the current Assad regime and the rebels take over, it is arguable that he has just equipped Al Qaeda with a military having over 1000 tanks, multiple ships and missile systems.
- Obama himself has stated in the past that a president does not have the legal authority to act in the manner that it appears he will act.
How do you people continue to support this president?
This post was edited on 8/29 at 8:24 am