re: .

Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:03 pm to
Posted by AUbused
Member since Dec 2013
7771 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:03 pm to
quote:

that's how I know you're full of shite.

And yet you're the buttfricking cuck that swore up and down this would never happen.
Posted by Loserman
Member since Sep 2007
21921 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:06 pm to
quote:

Opinion Show anchor loses job - Libs will think this a huge victory Crazy how desperate the left is for a win nowadays

O'Reilly has a net worth around 100 million I'm sure it won't really impact his life much.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:06 pm to
yeah I was super duper wrong, and stubbornly so.

but again, if you cared about his "rape culture" crimes then how does it make you feel to know he's going to be paid his full contract and likely more? other than getting a popular republican off the air, why is this such a good thing?

Posted by EA6B
TX
Member since Dec 2012
14754 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:07 pm to
quote:

yeah, it's pretty terrible. part of interacting with humans is giving approval. you don't just say "oh you got a hair cut" or "oh you're wearing this or that"

you tell them it looks nice, or cool. especially women.

None of this is acceptable in the workplace today, 10 years ago I was reported to HR of a large corporation where I worked for telling a woman her shoes looked nice, it was deemed "un-professional" behavior with a sub-ordinate, and created a world of grief for me.
Posted by AUstar
Member since Dec 2012
17052 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:08 pm to
quote:

So basically women are to blame for pieces of shite like O'Reilly forcing themselves on them under threat of ruining their career.

All we know is Bill O. is a perv who likes to invite younger women to his hotel room.

I know a couple of the gals have complained that after they rejected his advances he no longer allowed them to be contributors on his show (Juliet Huddy is one). However, I read Huddy's bio and her time on Bill's show was once a week and it wasn't even her main job. In her lawsuit she claims Bill removed her from her weekly segment on his show. However, this wasn't her main job at Fox -- she co-hosted her own morning show for a while before it was cancelled. She made no mention of that. It sounds, to me, like Huddy was underperforming (like many anchors have) and was removed due to ratings.

Posted by Loserman
Member since Sep 2007
21921 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:09 pm to
quote:

other than getting a popular republican off the air, why is this such a good thing?

Although the leftists and progressives can't see it or wont admit it, FOX has become much more moderate since Rogers Ailes' departure.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
quote:

New nightly line up already out

Tucker
The Five
Hannity
god I can't wait for the ratings. fox news caved to fake outrage and I hope they take a beating in the books as a result.
Posted by HeyHeyHogsAllTheWay
Member since Feb 2017
12458 posts
quote:

5 settlements. Prominent anchors leaving. Roger Ailes ousted for the same thing.....

WTF does it take for you drones to admit that their might actually have been an issue this time? 25? 50 settlements? I get it, I work in a mega corporate environment. It can suck, but lets not act like this doesn't look really bad. Smoke, fire all that.

I can only assume that with your philosophy of where there is smoke there is fire, you agree with, and have posted that Hillary was definitely taking pay for play and that Obama was definitely using the IC to spy on the Trump campaign right?

Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:11 pm to
quote:

None of this is acceptable in the workplace today, 10 years ago I was reported to HR of a large corporation where I worked for telling a woman her shoes looked nice, it was deemed "un-professional" behavior with a sub-ordinate, and created a world of grief for me.
yeah I know. I do it every day. oh you're wearing leopard shoes, those look nice. I get a haircut, they tell me they like it...that's how human beings interact

corporate America suuuuuucks.
Posted by tigersandsaints
Member since Dec 2005
6440 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:12 pm to
Bolling getting his own show replacing the Five slot and Watters to the Five
Posted by AUbused
Member since Dec 2013
7771 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:14 pm to
quote:

but again, if you cared about his "rape culture" crimes then how does it make you feel to know he's going to be paid his full contract and likely more? other than getting a popular republican off the air, why is this such a good thing?

Ok, keeping it real.

Ive been throwing out the rape thing just to troll

That being said, anyone using their power in this way, threatening someones livelihood if they don't submit sexually is not rape, but its really really bad. Talking about taking food out of someones childs mouth if they dont frick you? And you're asking me why someone like this going down is a good thing?

Really?
Posted by beastieboys
South Jordan, UT
Member since Jan 2008
2188 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:15 pm to
I would have thought Fox would have pursued Tomi Lahren and put her in primetime
Posted by EA6B
TX
Member since Dec 2012
14754 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:15 pm to
quote:

O'Reilly has a net worth around 100 million I'm sure it won't really impact his life much.

He also just signed a multi-year $20 million per year contract which will have to be bought out by Fox, depending on the language he could reap $50 million or more from that.
Posted by Damone
FoCo
Member since Aug 2016
32901 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:16 pm to
PRIME TIME

Member since Dec 2005
6440 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:18 pm to
75 million plus
Posted by Homesick Tiger
Greenbrier, AR
Member since Nov 2006
54217 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:18 pm to
quote:

Bolling

I admire his thoughts but his delivery needs work. The guy is always tripping over his tongue when speaking. It's like his brain is working twice as fast as his lips when he's not using a monitor.
Member since Dec 2005
6440 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:20 pm to
quote:

I would have thought Fox would have pursued Tomi Lahren and put her in primetime

They should have done something. This new line up is meh
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:23 pm to
quote:

Ive been throwing out the rape thing just to troll
obviously, but if you want to know why people are more and more unmoved by this stuff...those kinds of people are why

quote:

Talking about taking food out of someones childs mouth if they dont frick you? And you're asking me why someone like this going down is a good thing?
not at all. I'm saying that you see this as "going down" makes me question your sincerity. so o'reilly is near retirement anyway, gets paid the balance of his contract THEN SOME, and now he's getting paid to not work.

how is that going down? if I were really mortified on that level, I would feel as if he got away with it, but that's me.
Posted by ThuperThumpin
Member since Dec 2013
7336 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:23 pm to
quote:

But his gimmick was boring. Only old people watched the O'Reilly Factor. It wasn't informative or entertaining. If you're going to be a partisan shill, at least try and have a sense of humor.

Ive been watching him less and less (I'm 38) lately but imo he was the least partisan of the current line up. His analysis was always from a conservative pov but I thought it was mostly fair. Ive particularly enjoyed the sparing b/t him and Krauthammer over Trump.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 2:26 pm to
tucker went from random contributor, to the 7 o clock to the 9 o clock to the 6 o clock

he went from kind of low profile to being the face of the network in like 4 months

but it's all on him now. I don't really watch anymore, but I hope it works out.
Jump to page
Page First 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 7 of 11Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram