Then again, had he passed an EO forcing everyone to hand over their income to Black Americans, would you be interested in whether he was good for us?
Your obvious sarcasm does not address the facts. And while I had/have no confidence in McCain, Romney is a proven successful business man and I am confident that he was and still is more capable of improving the overall economy than Obama ever will be.
Instead of implementing measures that would encourage investment and job creation, Obama and the Dems have:
1. Used negative rhetoric against big business.
2. Divided our people with racist stances on issues that are best decided by our court system.
3. Illegal passage of Obamacare which has already had a huge negative impact on employment and business investment.
4. Focus on inefficient/not ready for prime time green energy investment through crony capitalism while marginalizing proven natural resources here at home.
5. Skyrocketing debt that forced the ratings agencies to lower the U.S. debt rating for the first time in history.
6. A disastrous foreign policy that seems to support Islamic radicals, has increased instability in the Middle East keeping oil prices high in spite of ample supplies.
The list goes on but basically Obama has been pretty much what I expected: a liberal President who has not been good for our economy or America in general.