re: .

Posted on 1/31/16 at 2:23 pm to
Posted by Lima Whiskey
Member since Apr 2013
19167 posts
Posted on 1/31/16 at 2:23 pm to
quote:

People like you will never be satisfied

We may be more critical, but no, that's not it.

Posted by VaBamaMan
North AL
Member since Apr 2013
7649 posts
Posted on 1/31/16 at 9:16 pm to
quote:

People like you will never be satisfied

Give characters a little bit of depth and people lose their minds.

For as fast paced as that movie was, and with as many characters we had on screen, the amount of character development that Kylo Ren went through was remarkable.

One scene in particular was masterfully well done, was layered beautifully. I caught several different layers throughout the scene which they used to build on the character. I caught all of that, despite only seeing it once, and I am not someone who heavily analyzes movies.

let the rest of series play out, and they will realize how well the character was written and designed.
Posted by Dam Guide
Member since Sep 2005
15503 posts
Posted on 2/1/16 at 8:38 am to
LoL, the character was terrible. It's hilarious the lengths people go through to like the character...

Lol about the never satisfied, just wait a couple of threads and I like a movie you don't like and I will be easily satisfied...
Posted by Lima Whiskey
Member since Apr 2013
19167 posts
Posted on 2/1/16 at 3:56 pm to
quote:

let the rest of series play out, and they will realize how well the character was written and designed.

Yeah...

I don't think so.
Posted by Breesus
House of the Rising Sun
Member since Jan 2010
66982 posts
Posted on 2/5/16 at 3:18 pm to
quote:

It's hilarious the lengths people go through to like the character...

I find it hilarious the lengths people go through to completely ignore character development and timing.

I imagine people were having similar bitch fits about Luke in New Hope.

Dumb people don't want to see character development. They want everything established and laid out for them immediately.
This post was edited on 2/5/16 at 3:19 pm
Jump to page
Page First 19 20 21
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 21 of 21Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram