re: .

Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:25 pm to
Posted by RuLSU
Chicago, IL
Member since Nov 2007
8064 posts
quote:

Does it change the fact for many of us that Alleva who has made 4 football hires in his career (Carl Franks 6-45, Ted Roof 7-45, Ed O 6-2 and David Cutcliffe 56-64) has to Geaux?

Even if Ed Orgeron wins out and and leads LSU to a 10-2 regular season, an SEC championship and a playoff appearance... Joe Alleva still needs to get fired.

Giving a man with no options a legitimately binding $12M buyout is inexcusable.

Even if you're an O fan/supporter/whatever, you should realize how horrific a business decision that was, even if it works out.
Posted by LSUinMA
Commerce, Texas
Member since Nov 2008
4776 posts
Can we also get a ban on the First Amendment? Might as well take this line of thinking to the furthest possible extreme to spare your delicate condition, sweetheart.
Posted by c on z
Zamunda
Member since Mar 2009
127397 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:27 pm to
You still gonna stick around after the next loss?
Posted by TigerLunatik
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Jan 2005
93674 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:28 pm to
quote:

Up until the last 3 quarters yesterday, there was no reason to think LSU had any business winning that game

this post really is retarded.

Ok, then please, tell me in your infinite wisdom what you saw out of LSU and Coach O that made you believe they were going to beat Auburn. I can't wait to hear how retarded I am.
Posted by elprez00
Hammond, LA
Member since Sep 2011
29377 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:30 pm to
I think we lose to Bama and Arky. Bama because they’re the most complete team in the nation, and I’m not sold on how foucused this team will be post Bama after what I’m sure will be a max effort performance. Every other game is winnable. But we shouldn’t have lost to Troy, either.

I watched a Tiger football team give up against State. I watched two very unfocused performances against Syracuse and Troy. Then they played well enough to win against Florida. And it would’ve been very easy to turtle up once you get down by 20+ vs Auburn. But they didn’t. They played poised and tough football and earned victory.

If that makes me a negatiger, I don’t care.
Posted by TBoy@LSU
Member since Sep 2012
5482 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:34 pm to
quote:

Up until the last 3 quarters yesterday, there was no reason to think LSU had any business winning that game.

4 quarters. We get to play all of them. And they all count.
Posted by magildachunks
Member since Oct 2006
32482 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:35 pm to
quote:

Ok, then please, tell me in your infinite wisdom what you saw out of LSU and Coach O that made you believe they were going to beat Auburn. I can't wait to hear how retarded I am.

Well, first off, 3 quarters is 75% of the game. Why give up after one?

Two: I posted many times that LSU would win. My reasoning was the way the team bounced back and fought after the Troy loss instead of packing it in and giving up on the season.

But go ahead and continue being negative and miserable
Posted by TigahJay
New Orleans
Member since Sep 2015
10552 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:36 pm to
You need a safe space pussy? O still isnt the answer.
Posted by pbro62
Baton Rouge
Member since May 2016
11316 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:36 pm to
Geaux play in the street
Posted by TigerLunatik
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Jan 2005
93674 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:40 pm to
quote:

Well, first off, 3 quarters is 75% of the game. Why give up after one? 

You misunderstood what I was saying. From the beginning of the season through the 1st quarter of the Auburn game, this team hadn't shown that they were capable of winning a big time ball game. Because of that I don't think it's fair for people to expect fans to just blindly say "everything is ok, we are gonna win".
Posted by magildachunks
Member since Oct 2006
32482 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:43 pm to
quote:

this team hadn't shown that they were capable of winning a big time ball game.

But according to some of us, they did.

That's why we picked LSU to win
Posted by supersaints9
Colleyville,Tx
Member since Dec 2009
14146 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:48 pm to
These threads !!!!

Posted by TigerLunatik
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Jan 2005
93674 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:50 pm to
I understand being a fan and seeing the field through your purple and gold glasses and there is nothing wrong with that. But, there are absolutely zero football X's and O's reasons to have picked LSU yesterday. Up until the time they got down 20-0 they had not played up to their potential. That's just a fact. Some people prefer to be factual, some hopeful I suppose. I could've hope and said the basketball team was gonna win the SEC last year, doesn't mean it was gonna happen.
Posted by StupidBinder
Jawja
Member since Oct 2017
6392 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:51 pm to
quote:

stifling dissenting views are never good. But there needs to be a way to make downvotes have more effect.

Agreed. Maybe we could make garbage threads like this disappear.
Posted by roger79
Welcome Home, Scott
Member since Dec 2012
3226 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 7:57 pm to
How about we get a ban on the posi-tards until we win an SEC title? Go settle for mediocrity somewhere else.
Posted by boxcar willie
kenner
Member since Mar 2011
16035 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 8:01 pm to
quote:

Lol so the board is only for folks who brown nose Alleva and O?

No, but it is for fans of LSU and it doesn't exist for fake fans to try to bring down the program
Posted by TigerLunatik
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Jan 2005
93674 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 8:03 pm to
quote:

Go settle for mediocrity somewhere else.

What's funniest about this is a LOT of people think the baseball program is mediocre and wanted to fire Mainieri after 5 straight national seeds and a trip to college world series finals, but it's ok to lose to Troy in football.
Posted by TigerLunatik
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Jan 2005
93674 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 8:04 pm to
quote:

fake fans to try to bring down the program

If posting on a message board can bring down the program, there are much bigger problems than disgruntled fans. Real fans and fake fans c'mon man.
This post was edited on 10/15/17 at 8:05 pm
Posted by geauxbrown
Louisiana
Member since Oct 2006
19434 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 8:14 pm to
quote:

Every down vote is a person I’m talking about. Chicken, circus child, rummy, et al, please check the downvote log and give them a temp ban

Please

Yea, that's gonna happen. Chicken, please destroy your business so that I can feel better about our football team.
Posted by Tiger in Texas
Houston, Texas
Member since Sep 2004
20868 posts
Posted on 10/15/17 at 8:14 pm to
quote:

They are extremely pathetic and are destroying the positive vibes.

That's the same way I feel about snowflakes and liberals- people who are never happy & love misery. But back to the Tigers- I noticed the hate after the Florida game & was not surprised to still see so much after the Auburn win. All these people will say is that we lost to Troy & O sucks as a coach. At this point we could beat Bama and they would still say, "but we lost to Troy!" You can't reason with fools...
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 8Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram