Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 5:46 pm to
Congrats on your 200th downvote.
Posted by tigerborderjumper
Member since Sep 2014
2656 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 5:47 pm to
Keep exposing yourself. You're doing a great job. Just proving our point.
Posted by Lacour
Member since Nov 2009
32949 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 5:48 pm to
What is your point exactly?

You hate LSU? Because that seems to me the point you are making
Posted by SportTiger1
Stonewall, LA
Member since Feb 2007
28502 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 5:55 pm to
quote:

Yeah, what the frick does the success of the program matter up against the almighty dollar. frick LSU. If it bleeds it leads.

You really think negativity on a website has absolutely anything to do with the success of the current football team?

Sure, we can change the program next year, but we have no immediate impacts.
This post was edited on 10/16/17 at 5:55 pm
Member since Sep 2014
2656 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:00 pm to
quote:

What is your point exactly?

You hate LSU? Because that seems to me the point you are making

Wrong. Just proves you can't comprehend jack crap. I love LSU and will always support it. I will also express concern when things are not right. My entire point has been that trying to silence anyone that dares to oppose self enlightened fools like yourself, which is blatantly your agenda, is total B/S. I do appreciate your assistance. Every post that you struggle through proves that point.
Posted by Lacour
Member since Nov 2009
32949 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:01 pm to
You really think all the negative bull that is spewed here doesn’t get to the players and cause further doubt, dissension, second guessing?
Posted by 00 Tech Grad
My homestead, AL
Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:06 pm to
quote:

And don’t tell me what to do bitch

Don’t tell you what to do (when you violate posting rules), but you start an entire thread trying to tell admins what to do on their own site.

That’s rich.
Posted by Lacour
Member since Nov 2009
32949 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:09 pm to
Please elaborate on my posting violation
Posted by 00 Tech Grad
My homestead, AL
Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:12 pm to
quote:

Please elaborate on my posting violation

Glad you asked. Bringing political views to attack someone on the Tiger Rant when there is a poli board for that very thing for those interested would constitute a violation, since there’s an RA option to move a post to another board.

I’m here to talk about the Tigers. If I wanted to hear political bs I’d be on the poli board.
Member since Sep 2014
2656 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:23 pm to
Good luck trying to reason with someone who is never wrong. Would you really wish such bad things on the Poli Board?
Posted by Lacour
Member since Nov 2009
32949 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:26 pm to
The poli board is an echo chamber of xenophobia and anti everything Jesus died for
Posted by 00 Tech Grad
My homestead, AL
Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:30 pm to
quote:

The poli board is an echo chamber of xenophobia and anti everything Jesus died for

That may or may not be true, I never go there. The appeal tRant has for me is discussing LSU athletics. Not politics.
Posted by RedTigerRulz
BFE
Member since Oct 2013
15317 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:30 pm to
Weird cuz I was constantly railing Miles his last few year (with good reason) and now find I'm sorta on the other side of the fence.

I'm with Lacour on this one. We won two games none of u negative fricks thought we could. Lets ride this bitch out for a bit now and enjoy.
If we lose to Ol Piss...then you may resume your regularly scheduled bitching!

DEAL????????????
Posted by RedTigerRulz
BFE
Member since Oct 2013
15317 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:31 pm to
quote:

The appeal tRant has for me is discussing LSU athletics. Not politics.

Why??? You appear to be a TECH POS. So again why????
Posted by Tiger Khan
Member since Oct 2009
2363 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:33 pm to
quote:

You really think all the negative bull that is spewed here doesn’t get to the players and cause further doubt, dissension, second guessing?

Blaming a fan base for the product on the field is like saying the food at Chilis is bad because the patrons don't like it.

"Win the crowd" is not something "Gladiator" invented. This is a concept every showman, entertainer, athlete, etc. must master in order to gain recognition, prestige, and ultimately riches. This is HOW a fanbase emerges -- through grit, heart, and ultimately victory.

This team got thoroughly embarrassed by Troy. Chark alluded to it in his post-game interview when he said, "they didn't want to let the guys that played before them down." The dominant team that emerged last Saturday was a product of realizing that they were not playing for themselves but for the brotherhood of ex-LSU players, the fans, the coaches, alumni, and most importantly, for each other -- hence the term "Tiger Nation".

These guys are the heroes on the field that represent LSU and Baton Rouge. Fans identify with this. They get the glory through victory and the shame through defeat -- that's the risk one takes when stepping onto the field.

Posted by 00 Tech Grad
My homestead, AL
Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:34 pm to
I’m not even negative. I may have concerns, but I also have hope. I want to wait at least a full season before making absolute declarations, but I don’t want to silence those who are thinking we will win championships or the people who say the program is doomed. That’s their choice, and over time the truth will come out.
Posted by Lacour
Member since Nov 2009
32949 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:35 pm to
Nothing but Shame from a great many of you though.

Does nothing good now.

Talk shite when they lose. Not when they win.
Posted by 00 Tech Grad
My homestead, AL
Member since Nov 2009
10713 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:37 pm to
quote:

TECH

So what? I went to Tech. My parents both graduated from LSU, as did my grandfather, and his father worked with Huey to help build what it is today.

Is this only a site for LSU graduates?
Posted by Mulat
Avalon Bch, FL
Member since Sep 2010
17517 posts
Posted on 10/16/17 at 6:39 pm to
quote:

Lacour

Most of the negatigers at this point are not Tiger fans, they are disruptive people whose only joy is to cause disharmony, much like the liberals in this Country.

Ignore, the wind will blow them away
first pageprev pagePage 7 of 8Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram