1) Our starting QB is heads over heels better than theirs. He's an NFL caliber passer and is also a run threat. He was close to being a top 6 finalist for The Heisman.
He can't hurt LSU if hes always on his back
2) Our skill positions on offense can beat their skill positions on defense.
See number one
3) Our O-Line can get the job done. They are a talented group. Check out their recruiting profiles.
OL can't run block,makes us one deminsional
4) Our OC is as good as they get and will have a solid, solid plan going into this game to beat them after seeing a similar D in SCar. He will be working harder than his counterparts at LSU.
we only have big numbers against lower tere teams,Morris has yet to prove anything against better teams
5) Our defense has played very good against the run. We will fair well against LSU's rotation of four RB's. We challenge them to try to enforce their will with the running game.
Lsu's QB will make a difference against our D
6) Even though our situation at corner has been bad and exacerbated due to injuries, LSU doesn't have the type of quality receivers that can tear us apart.
See number #5
7) The game is in ATL, which is closer to Clemson than BR. Our fans will outnumber you and create more of a CU atmosphere than LSU does.
8)We have a better FG kicker. This is big in close games.
LSU WILL WEAR CLEMSON DOWN IN THE 2nd HALF,won't be a close game
9) LSU is not as motivated as we are to win this game. They feel like they've been cheated from a BCS bowl even though they were handled by AL and FL.
is this wishful thinking?
10) We owe you one from our last meeting in ATL. Our team will be motivated; they have another chance to prove themselves as being worthy of a final top 10 ranking. LSU feels this game is bad bowl for them and that they deserve better.
I wouldn't bank on it
Clemson 31, LSU 14
Clemson 17 LSU 34
Go Tigers beat the Corn Dogs!