1) Our starting QB is heads over heels better than theirs. He's an NFL caliber passer and is also a run threat. He was close to being a top 6 finalist for The Heisman.
The one that actually won the Heisman couldn't beat us.
2) Our skill positions on offense can beat their skill positions on defense.
If you say so.
3) Our O-Line can get the job done. They are a talented group. Check out their recruiting profiles.
4) Our OC is as good as they get and will have a solid, solid plan going into this game to beat them after seeing a similar D in SCar. He will be working harder than his counterparts at LSU.
More wishful thinking.
5) Our defense has played very good against the run. We will fair well against LSU's rotation of four RB's. We challenge them to try to enforce their will with the running game.
If we can't throw, we won't be able to run well. Not sure if that is what he is saying here.
6) Even though our situation at corner has been bad and exacerbated due to injuries, LSU doesn't have the type of quality receivers that can tear us apart.
Bull shite. If we can throw for 298 vs. Bama, we have the ability to do so vs. Clemson.
7) The game is in ATL, which is closer to Clemson than BR. Our fans will outnumber you and create more of a CU atmosphere than LSU does.
We still bring more to the table. See the 2003 SEC Championship game.
8)We have a better FG kicker. This is big in close games.
I actually have no idea.
9) LSU is not as motivated as we are to win this game. They feel like they've been cheated from a BCS bowl even though they were handled by AL and FL.
I think this is a fan thing, not a player thing.
10) We owe you one from our last meeting in ATL. Our team will be motivated; they have another chance to prove themselves as being worthy of a final top 10 ranking. LSU feels this game is bad bowl for them and that they deserve better.
This is a mixture of wishful thinking and internet forum bull shite.