You are so unintelligent you don't even realize how you keep morphing your position every time a poster points out why you are wrong. You are now on your umpteenth iteration of a position on the Federal Reserve.
Let me list a few of them:
- The Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express.
- The Federal Reserve is totally independent from the federal goverment. No gray area.
- The Federal Reserve is an entity of the federal goverment.
- The Federal Reserve is not an agency of the federal government.
- The federal government is independent from our federal goverment.
- The Federal Reserve has a "relationship" with our federal government.
- The Federal Reserve is the Central Bank of the United States but it is completely independent from the federal goverment.(Which completely ignores what the "central" in "central bank" means.)
Did I leave any out? I went back and quoted your statements as best I could make sense of them.
And still you refuse to answer my simple questions. So, I'll give you another easy question: What authorizes the printing of currency notes commonly known as "Federal Reserve Notes" which the Federal Reserve distributes through its district banks to commercial banks and are those currency bills an obligation of the United States government?
This post was edited on 12/4 at 8:31 pm