Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:53 am to
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:53 am to
quote:

I try to see what people are seeing and I just can't
I don't watch as much because they changed the set to look like glenn beck and they dropped the whack pack thing he had going with Tariq nasheed and eichenwald and all of these super progressive left

tucker is good because

1. he has the most insane people on. like the super prog left, but they've really cut that out and so I don't watch as much.

2. he knows how to antagonize or ridicule these crazy people in a way that's passive aggressive or so direct to be hysterical.

some guy tried to troll him and tucker trolled him first...that was great television. eichenwald holding up his binder that said "tucker Carlson falsehoods" he told the teen vogue writer to stick to writing about knee highs...hysterical.

Posted by JuiceTerry
Roond the Scheme
Member since Apr 2013
40868 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:54 am to
But his ascension in the ranks at Fox isn't nearly as much about him as it is about other people not being there anymore. The guy's been in the business 20 years. He's more like a Bryan Cranston than a Johnny Depp. His rise has been the opposite of meteoric.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:56 am to
quote:

As I said, though, sure the SJWs had their knives out. But when you know you have enemies ready to eat you alive at the first smell of blood (or the last) why keep giving them opportunity?
the SJW angle is the only reason i'm not just cracking lame jokes and making fun of everyone. that shite bothers me.

but the nuts and bolts and dynamics that go into tv and radio are an absolute obsession for me. it's so interesting. I've kept things simple and brief a lot lately, but on this I have to sperg out. let me do my thing.
Posted by Zach
Gizmonic Institute
Member since May 2005
112456 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:57 am to
The answer to the OP is ...

Chelsea Clinton

She went from zero broadcasting experience to Network TV with a huge salary.
Posted by JawjaTigah
Bizarro World
Member since Sep 2003
22499 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:57 am to
quote:

His rise has been the opposite of meteoric.
And if Bill O'Reilly's FOX demise is any indication, his fall can be at least as meteoric.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/20/17 at 11:58 am to
quote:

isn't nearly as much about him as it is about other people not being there anymore
yeah I know. it's abnormal. i'm kind of using it to showcase how fricked up things are at fox, but to tucker Carlson's credit, he's pulled in the numbers. I don't know if he continues that or if he will have longevity, but it's an incredibly unusual thing.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram