Started By
re: .

Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:49 pm to
Posted by WhopperDawg
Member since Aug 2013
3073 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:49 pm to
That is a big mistake. Highest rated show.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:50 pm to
No, I still can't believe they're firing him again, major major crow to eat, but the face of their network and number one rated guy on cable news. I'm all for what is interesting and this is interesting but at the same time I'm sick of the outrage machine claiming scalps.

Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:50 pm to
quote:

Bet ole Megyn wishes she had stuck it out and stayed at Fox!
shes on network tv but yeah I bet if she knew this she would've stayed.
Posted by jrodLSUke
Premium
Member since Jan 2011
22231 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:51 pm to
quote:

He just yelled over any guests he disagreed with or cut them off completely. It was really annoying.

You just described every CNN interview of a conservative, ever.
Posted by AUbused
Member since Dec 2013
7771 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:52 pm to
Ohh man, it would have been so classic if sweet Megyn would have taken Bill's spot when this happened. The atomic melt around here would have been so good.
Posted by NC_Tigah
Carolinas
Member since Sep 2003
124157 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:53 pm to
quote:

What in the frick happened to the party of personal responsibility?
What in the frick happened to the party of innocent until proven guilty?
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:54 pm to
Yeah... it would make for a much better end to the story
Posted by NC_Tigah
Carolinas
Member since Sep 2003
124157 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:54 pm to
quote:

quote:

He just yelled over any guests he disagreed with or cut them off completely. It was really annoying.
You just described every CNN interview of a conservative, ever.
Nonetheless, he described O'Reilly.
Posted by NC_Tigah
Carolinas
Member since Sep 2003
124157 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 3:56 pm to
quote:

That is a big mistake. Highest rated show.
Huge mistake. Totally discredits FNC.
Posted by okietiger13
From Sea to Shining Sea
Member since Jan 2007
10271 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:06 pm to
O'Reilly's statement.

Posted by Kramer26
St. George, LA
Member since Jan 2005
6404 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:11 pm to
Classy statement
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:14 pm to
i'm still rooting for o'reilly to write a tell all about the skeletons in the fox news closet.

"killing fox news"

i would buy that shite

Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:17 pm to
quote:

Classy statement
yeah...very disappointing. i would walk right out of the door for my tell all interview with cnn. i'm fired, i no longer have a target on my back but liberals still have it out for fox news. you gave them my scalp, i'm going to give them everything

Posted by NC_Tigah
Carolinas
Member since Sep 2003
124157 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:19 pm to
quote:

Classy statement
Yep.
Posted by RollTide4Ever
Nashville
Member since Nov 2006
18314 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:20 pm to
Give the slot to Judge Nap and start winning.

Second choice would be Ben Swann.
Posted by Keltic Tiger
Baton Rouge
Member since Dec 2006
19329 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:28 pm to
No condoning what O'Reilly did. He made his bed & has to lie in it now. However, I will lose as much sleep over it as Democrats did when Bill was running wild among the interns. Last I heard, during the general election, he was a "rock star" for the Democrats. That his wife called his victims sluts & whores speaks to the who & what the Clintons still are.
Posted by NC_Tigah
Carolinas
Member since Sep 2003
124157 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:35 pm to
quote:

Give the slot to Judge Nap and start winning.
A discredited network cannot win until it heals itself. That task will prove quite a trick. It's fairly obvious Rupert is no longer running the show, and the Murdoch boys haven't a clue.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:43 pm to
i hope there is viewer backlash...like code red crisis.

the future of fox news is basically on tucker Carlson's shoulders and i'm not watching.
Posted by Mephistopheles
Member since Aug 2007
8328 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 4:57 pm to
BoR was a hack, but he was pretty smart and he knew how to appeal to viewers with his presenting style. I thought he often dumbed down his on air personality, perhaps also to appeal to viewers.

Yes he talked over and interrupted but most good hosts do, it's supposed to be back and forth not I approve this message. You give a smart politician air time and they'll fill it right up with a slanted view of the world.

Interesting to note, Cherbi Jacobs, herself a former fox host went on a Twitter rant a few weeks back and blamed the women involved for Fox's sexual harassment culture. She said straight up that women were targeting certain men to frick for promotions. She also gave some reasonably specific details like certain women being given a column which their boyfriends wrote to beef up their credentials. Probably possible to tell who she's talking about.
This post was edited on 4/19/17 at 4:58 pm
Posted by berrycajun
Baton Rouge
Member since May 2016
6907 posts
Posted on 4/19/17 at 6:04 pm to
As long as he didn't physically or sexually assault or rape anyone, why should he be fired. I'm so sick of whiny women and I'm a woman. Women are becoming less and less respected because they are MAKING everything about our sex and it's not. It's ridiculous.

The factor was the highest rated news channel show out there. Fox is making a big mistake. I like tucker, but I loved oreilley's talking points and his show wasn't mostly debates as Tucker's is. The factor laid out the facts for the viewer in a brilliant way. So what if he wrote off women that weren't interested in him?! His ratings weren't dropping. He didn't go to jail, so why fire him? There weren't rape allegations??
first pageprev pagePage 10 of 11Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram