Started By
re: .

Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:24 pm to
Posted by LuckyTiger
Someone's Alter
Member since Dec 2008
45171 posts
The credibility of the mainstream media is zero.

It's funny how they think that they are the only true purveyors of real news. They ARE fake news. They have no more substance or credibility than anyone else.

They sold out their credibility long ago by deciding to be the mouthpiece and defenders of the Democrat Party and its candidates. It's gone and they're not getting it back.
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
quote:

The Pizza Gate story is bullshite

yeah, and?

quote:

CNN and the Times, while they make occasional mistakes, are not "fake news".

Oh so CNN accidentally kept reporting "hands up don't shoot" and accidentally used a picture of a 12 year old Trayvon martin and accidentally gave debate questions to the hillary campaign and the New York Times reporter who was fired for literally making up stories, I guess he did that accidentally?

quote:

What the hell is wrong with you?

I guess I'm not a sucker
Posted by goofball
Member since Mar 2015
16856 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:26 pm to
quote:

Feeding questions to one side, or even taking direction from one side about what questions to ask, is not actually lying about the facts in a news report

They hosted a town hall debate that was rigged in favor of Hillary by providing her questions in advance.

That's not only purveying fake news, but actively creating it.
This post was edited on 12/9/16 at 2:26 pm
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Simple Solutions to Complex Probs
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:27 pm to
Posted by Damone
FoCo
Member since Aug 2016
32605 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:28 pm to
I ONLY trust news that comes directly from Chris Cuomo.
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:28 pm to
quote:

They hosted a town hall debate that was rigged in favor of Hillary by providing her questions in advance.

even worse

this was against Bernie, not Trump
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:29 pm to
quote:

I ONLY trust news that comes directly from Chris Cuomo.

i watch a good bit of CNN morning shite these days

i think Cuomo's IQ is around 85. seriously
Posted by goofball
Member since Mar 2015
16856 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:30 pm to
quote:

Bizarre moment CNN anchors unsuccessfully try to pretend they are not in the same parking lot

LINK

Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:30 pm to
I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT CLIP
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:31 pm to
remember when they got busted telling a member of their focus group what to say?

not fake at all

at least cnn will report fake news...here's a cnn article about a fake news network called "ABC News"

LINK

Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:32 pm to
i think the new tag line, as this meme grows, will be "honest mistake" or "incorrect sources"
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:32 pm to
quote:

i think Cuomo's IQ is around 85
Chris Cuomo deprives CNN of their only excuse. He's spent the last half a year attempting to refute the silly idea that CNN is a left leaning news network
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:34 pm to
Cuomo went to Yale and Fordham. his father was the former governor of NY and his brother is the current governor of NY. he's literally the living embodiment of nepotism
Posted by member12
Bob's Country Bunker
Member since May 2008
32090 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:34 pm to
I saw multiple segments on this topic after Trump won on none other than the nation's leading producer of fake news, CNN

quote:

CNN RUNS SEGMENT SUGGESTING TRUMP WILL PUT MUSLIMS IN INTERNMENT CAMPS

LINK /

As the Media Research Center notes, CNN failed to inform viewers that Higbie’s comments from the November 16 broadcast of The Kelly File on Fox News also contained Higbie dismissing any notion that he would ever advocate interment for Muslims. That portion of the interview was conveniently omitted from CNN’s report.

Similarly, Lieutenant General Flynn specifically referred to “radical Islam” as a cancer during different speeches he made several weeks ago. Yet the network has repeatedly edited out this term, instead insinuating that Flynn called all Muslims a cancer.

Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:35 pm to
quote:

CNN RUNS SEGMENT SUGGESTING TRUMP WILL PUT MUSLIMS IN INTERNMENT CAMPS

"honest mistake"
Posted by Damone
FoCo
Member since Aug 2016
32605 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:37 pm to
quote:

i think Cuomo's IQ is around 85. seriously

Awwww that sucks
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:39 pm to
quote:

"honest mistake"
which is even funnier because it's not an honest mistake when you neglect to investigate or substantiate something before reporting it...it's intentionally not doing your job as a reporter or news organization which isn't an accident

but I refuse to even have that conversation as it diminishes the reality of what they've really done.
Posted by ssgtiger
Central
Member since Jan 2011
3283 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:40 pm to
quote:

CNN is beyond slanted. They are cable-based tabloid news. Calling CNN slanted or left wing is like calling Fox slanted or right wing. There is a leftward slant, and then there is CNN off in their own fantasy universe.

FIFY

Both networks are completely unwatchable,
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:41 pm to
nepotism is rampant in their industry. It's the aspiration of every lazy child of elites.
Posted by SlowFlowPro
Member since Jan 2004
422114 posts
Posted on 12/9/16 at 2:43 pm to
if you want some conspiracy-ish "proof" of the "fake news" nature of CNN, just look at the memes that are so quick to hit MSNBC, CNN, etc. "fake news"..."why is trump picking so many generals for his cabinet?"..."alt-right"..."white nationalist"...these catchphrases are pretty immediate AND are proliferated across the DEM-coordinated MSM. how fake is propaganda?
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram