Started By
re: .

Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:23 pm to
Posted by yankeeundercover
Buffalo, NY
Member since Jan 2010
36373 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:23 pm to
I'm just being difficult.... I hear what you're saying... but this *IS* the OT...

You said, in not so many words, that because they couldn't speak English... they were "unskilled"

I'll see myself out... stay classy
Posted by HoLeInOnEr05
Middle of the fairway
Member since Aug 2011
16834 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:27 pm to
What kind of a homeowner doesn't get some sort of a design plan for the whole system? That's what baffles me the most.
Posted by Don K Punch
Rocky Mtns
Member since Dec 2009
1560 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:27 pm to
quote:

Not speaking English is unprofessional.

WOW! You are a certified idiot!
Posted by EZE Tiger Fan
Member since Jul 2004
50248 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:43 pm to
quote:

I don't know they're illegal. I'm not an idiot so I can take a wild guess. I don't care either.

Upvote
Posted by Spankum
Miss-sippi
Member since Jan 2007
55983 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 8:55 pm to
quote:

But if you're waiting for a crew of white laborers to show up, in Texas, you're going to be waiting a while. And if they do, they will probably be less skilled than the ones you just kicked off your property.

absolutely right...
Posted by DelU249
Austria
Member since Dec 2010
77625 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 9:53 pm to
We had spoken about it and agreed. I wanted a refresher before they started but he wasn't there. I had to trust the 3 people I couldn't speak to knew what was going on
Posted by drhuggybear
Member since Mar 2009
339 posts
Posted on 8/10/15 at 11:20 pm to
quote:

We had spoken about it and agreed. I wanted a refresher before they started but he wasn't there. I had to trust the 3 people I couldn't speak to knew what was going on

Earlier on you said you spoke less than 10 minutes and that you had changes to make. You wont get most people to agree with you because you put yourself in this situation. You failed in this. You didn't do your homework, got a crappy contractor and paid "top dollar."

You are trying to blame the "unskilled" labor -- and the only reason -- according to you that they are unskilled is that they can't speak English. They probably could but you were probably being rude and talking down to the "unskilled" so they chose to pull the "No speaka de english card."

I have an idea ... you speak English, so you must be skilled labor. Get your butt out in your yard and put in your own sprinkler system.
This post was edited on 8/10/15 at 11:22 pm
Jump to page
Page First 13 14 15
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 15 of 15Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram