dude, all women think that way
pretty much this.
my wife is convinced she gets a raw deal on division of labor.
- Pulls in 85% of total family income
- Does all bill paying
- Does all investing
- Does almost all the cooking and grocery shopping
- Reponsible for all technology in the house
Wife of Buddha
- brings in 15% of income
- does laundry
- Responsible for pets and the vet
- Is responsible for our social calendar (she sucks at this fwiw, but I would do worse).
I think its reasonably fair, I get shafted a little bit but I don't mind cooking, investing or technology.