Started By
re: .

Posted on 4/16/15 at 9:13 pm to
Posted by StrongSafety
Member since Sep 2004
17547 posts
Posted on 4/16/15 at 9:13 pm to
If he doesn't stick in the NBA for some reason, I think he would be a top flight CBB coach in the mold of john wooden / john Thompson / Dean smith type. I'd send my son to him knowing that he'd come out a well rounded man after 4 years with him.
Posted by Sheep
Neither here nor there
Member since Jun 2007
19490 posts
Posted on 4/17/15 at 7:37 am to
quote:

CBB

quote:

4 years

They're either at a school for 18 months (max) before thinking they'll get drafted, not get drafted, play in the summer league, not get picked up and then go play in Bulgaria.... or they spend 5 years between 3 schools.

Can't figure out why college basketball sucks these days.
Posted by bearhc
Member since Sep 2009
4931 posts
Posted on 4/17/15 at 7:57 am to
I think Monty has gotten a bit better as a coach, but he can continue to improve. I think his strong suit is his ability to get along with the players and get them to play hard. The Pels have got to get much better at small forward and decisions have to be made concerning Ryno. Quite honestly Babbit out played Anderson in my opinion. Hopefully we can keep Cunningham. I guess we need to keep Asik; he does defend well and rebound. He is just bad on the offensive end.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram