The only bad word you can tag mackemore with is his passiveness. To his defense, those damned guards at kansas shut him out a lot. i noticed during the year snd witnessed in person at the sweet 16! That will change when he gets mil$ to do what he does best. When the rest of his body catches up with his broad shoulders, he will be hell to deal with. i think of him as d-wade+westbrook. Saric is the most underrated and best triggerman in this draft. Austin's all arround game is a good bit better than Noel's and his ball skills facing the rim is better than Noel and AD!
All kinds of no.
1. Smart: does a lot of things well, and the things he isn't as good at yet he can improve
2. McLemore: I like this guy. Great athlete, solid shooter, and I'm not too worried about the passiveness
3. Porter: Possibly the best fit for the team b/c he is an all around player who would fill the team's biggest hole. Would be valuable on both sides of the ball
I would be ecstatic with any of those three guys
4. Noel: Tons of potential, but I just don't think he is a good fit for the team. That being said it would be mighty tough to pass on him here b/c he would be the BPA here if he is available
5. Oladipo: Great athlete with the right attitude. Still needs some time to develop his game
6. Burke: I think he would make his teammates better. Put on a heck of a show in the tourney. I'm a little concerned about his size.
I'd be okay with any of the picks I have listed 3-6
7. Shabazz: He is going to be able to score, but IMO he is just too one-dimensional and I worry about his attitude/personality/character
8. Alex Len: Will be on okay player in a position that is hard to fill. Would be kind of underwhelming, but I do think he would contribute to the team.
when he gets stronger and better. i saw wade and westbrook play in school sooooo