I know everyone on TD hates Bleacher Report including myself, but they have the most recent mock draft
. Here's the top ten and a few other guys:
1. Magic - Nerlens Noel C Kentucky
2. Bobcats - Ben McLemore SG Kansas
3. Cavaliers - Otto Porter SF Georgetown
4. Suns - Anthony Bennett SF UNLV 5. Pelicans - Alex Len C Maryland
6. Kings - Trey Burke PG Michigan
7. Pistons - Shabazz Muhammad SG/SF UCLA
8. Wizards - Cody Zeller PF/C Indiana
9. Timberwolves - Victor Oladipo SG Indiana
10. Trail Blazers - C.J. McCollum PG/SG Lehigh
Other guys mentioned on this board:
13. Mavericks - Michael Carter Williams PG Syracuse
14. Jazz - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope SG Georgia
So if you're Dell Demps, assume the guys before the Pelicans are gone, who do you pick?
I'd be okay with Alex Len, but would prefer Trey Burke or Michael Carter-Williams. The SF issue can be dealt with in free agency hopefully with Igoudala, if available, Josh Smith, depending on the price tag which I'm sure will be too high, or someone else along those lines. What say you?