I guess everyone quit watching
- Ok so we established that these guys can find anyone and everyone last week. Now we get to see first hand the most idiotic witness protection in the history of witness protection. Way to send out 2 of your 3 men to go walk around the hotel to make sure everything is fine. They didnt even know what they were looking for
- Ryan saves the day. YAY. So you have your woman and need to get her somewhere safe, so where do you go? The large FBI building filled with agents that you work at? Nah. Let's go to your buddy's house. Oh who also happens to be in witness protection but you know where he is too. And I love how everyone in witness protection stays within a convenient driving distance of where they were originally from
- So now you're at the "safe house" and plan on staying there........forever? Then you find out that they planted a tracking device on Claire's fine arse and know where you are. So now do you call for shitloads of backup knowing that the bad guys are on their way or do you grab a few guns and one box of ammo and say frick it we are doing this Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid style? Of course it's option B
- Excellent "state of the art" security system at that house by the way
- And of course Ryan's ex is in the cult. Why the frick not? And I love how they presented that as some huge twist like we havent seen it before. And it was a character that had a total of about 30 seconds of screen time before that.