Started By
re: .

Posted on 7/26/14 at 10:32 am to
Posted by Big Moe
Chicago
Member since Feb 2013
3989 posts
Posted on 7/26/14 at 10:32 am to
I feel like the 2 million in the metro area would be more than enough of a tv audience.
And with as many channels dedicated to sports, I think they could find a spot for them regionally
This post was edited on 7/26/14 at 10:36 am
Posted by sms151t
Polos, Porsches, Ponies..PROBATION
Member since Aug 2009
139839 posts
Posted on 7/26/14 at 10:49 am to
Vegas will never have a pro team. It's bad for business.
Posted by beaumont livingston
Hollywood Blvd &Western
Member since Dec 2009
628 posts
Posted on 7/26/14 at 11:31 am to
H) They won't get a team

In this day and age if you lose your team you let it happen. If these small markets can do what it takes to keep their team why bend over backwards for someone who didn't do all they can.
Posted by rzd30
New Orleans
Member since Dec 2008
1108 posts
Posted on 7/26/14 at 12:21 pm to
quote:

I'd look for a city like Omaha, NE to have a solid shot at a team. They already have a nice 18,000 seat arena that Creighton basketball fills. A good number of Fortune 1000 companies located close, 5 Omaha corporations are Fortune 500 status. They'd immediately own the area north of Oklahoma and West of the Mississippi R. all the way up until Denver, and Idaho. They'd cut into the Twolves and Bulls geographic Iowa fanbase but the upper plains can support a team on its own. I could also see San Jose/South Bay getting a team. There's a million people in San Jose proper and enough corporate support. The Warriors would block that scenario as much as they could. Darkhorse cities could be El Paso, ABQ, Honolulu, or KC.

Wasnt sure if you were serious, then re read it
Any city with over 200,000 people could be an option based on your logic.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram