Dude, choking to death on a food is becoming a fear of mine
I choked on a splintered fish bone at a Morrison's at the Galleria mall in Birmingham as a kid. Was eating a piece of fish that everyone assumed had been de-boned and one of the long thin sharp fish bones got wedged in my throat. It freaked my parents out but I was able to wash it down with a piece of biscuit and water.
Choking is one of my biggest fears when I'm around my nephews or around young children at a birthday party. The first sign that one of them may be choking on a piece of food freaks me out. Anyone else get nervous watching a little kid scarfing down chicken nuggets or a hot dog hoping they don't get a piece lodged in their throat?