I wish I had so few worries that I had to worry about why free americans are leaving a college football game early.
1. Kids are tired. Alot of fans bring the kids to rentawin games because they know it'll be decided early.
2. Can't Smoke. 4 hours is a long time for a smoker to go without a cigarette, especially while drinking.
3. Booze. It's hard to sneak in enough to last for the whole game.
4. Intensity level. The game loses it's hold on some fans once they start running the clock down and putting in reserves. They leave to go watch a more intiguing match-up.
5. Comradery. Not all people are sitting in lifelong seats where they know everyone around them. Most are sitting next to people they've never met and would rather leave early to get a table with their friends at Walk'ons.
6. Comfort. Stadium seats aren't that damn comfortable and the people behind them keep yelling "DOWN IN FRONT".
These are the reasons I left with 2:15 remaining in the 4th Qtr.