I agree , T-Bob sounds very good over the radio and so far a great breakdown and insight to the game this past Saturday.
I'd like to hear his take on the stuggles last year in the SEC and Nat. Championship games.
He talked about specific situations:
1. Boone's drop on the 1st drive. Killed it
2. Boone's 2nd drop then INT. killed it
3. Beckham catching 2 punts inside the 10. Killed it
4. Beckham drops easy 3rd & 3. Killed it
5. Beckham doesn't make a play on 3rd & 15 granted not easy but you are our #1. Killed it
6. Beckham fumbling on the deep pass when down 7-6. Killed it
7. Beckham not running his route 100%. Killed it (I don't remember this play)
Of course he'll take up for his bud, josh d, although he was equally as bad
Posted by mtntiger Does Mett look for anyone other than Beckham? Did we try to throw to Ware out of the backfield after the first drive? Crossing routes? Back shoulder throws? Anything?