Dammit. Let's try to settle this with reason.
1. OP's KBTX doesn't know shit, nothing is official. However it's pretty easy to infer that conclusion.
2. CBS has first pick of games and already used their allowed night game for LSU vs. Bama. Here is the slate:
TBD Mississippi State @ Arkansas
TBD Georgia Southern @ Florida
TBD Kentucky @ Georgia TBD Texas A&M @ LSU
TBD Missouri @ Ole Miss
TBD Chattanooga @ Alabama
TBD Coastal Carolina @ South Carolina
TBD Vanderbilt @ Tennessee
SO yeah, if you were CBS would you pick Vandy/UT? No.
3. Maybe they can make a crazy deal like they did in '11 to have a second night game. That's probably the only hope, meaning the game must have serious implications.
4. Good news it's late in the year, like Ole Miss last year. It will be dark in the 4th quarter.
5. A&M is toast even if they played at 8 am.
This post was edited on 7/18 at 11:08 pm