I don't see how people get away with what they do in threads started by Rex
seriously? you don't understand that? literally every post he makes is a troll attempt. He finds an article, then lies in his threads about the contents of the article about 98% of the time. The other 2% of the time, he is taking the headline from the Democratic Underground website and posting it here as his own thoughts without giving proper credit where it is due.
He also claims to have been a CEO, though he has proven to have zero idea how businesses or money actually work in the real world. He also posts pics and personal information about himself, and then gets upset when others post the same information or pics. He also starts discussions and then abruptly leaves, without response, when he's called out for his bs.
Rex is a horrible, horrible poster. 10000x worst than the 2nd worst poster on the Political board. The only thing that even comes close to Rex are the random racist redneck Arkansas/Ole Miss posters that show up occasionally on the OT or SEC boards.