Posted on 6/27/15 at 7:27 am to
Not sure. If I run into a bug like that I'll trade it in and never look back
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
108398 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 11:50 am to
SPOILERS from the end

quote:

Anx the joker coming back again...what a frickin joke. Called this shite months ago. They are incapable of writing a story without him. I half expect you have to fight him inside your mind or some shitty trope like that. A poor effort indeed

I think it was done fairly well. It wasn't like Arkham Origins, which was a shite show of a story. Making Joker the Black Mask was a terrible twist in that, but considering the overall plotline of this game, you certainly had to have Mark Hamill back for another round.

Finished the game and I enjoyed it. Think City is still the best game in the franchise and had the best story. Scarecrow though was great, and I'm glad they didn't do a cop out and made him the main antagonist throughout the story. However, I don't see any way in hell that the Red Hood would ally himself with Scarecrow. Maybe Two Face, Penguin, and Harley Quinn, but next to the Joker, Scarecrow is the least likely villain Red Hood would align with, especially when his plan is to take out the Eastern seaboard.
Posted by cascadia
Georgia
Member since Jan 2014
2089 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 11:50 am to
I too found the ACE chemicals mission to be boring and too much of the batmobile. Mow later in the game it has gotten better and there is a lot less use to the bat mobile but I have trouble doing moves I have unlocked. Other than that thegame has been fun.
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
108398 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 11:54 am to
And just curious on what yall's favorite Batman villains are. Here's my Top 10:

1) Joker
2) Ra's al Ghul
3) Scarecrow
4) Hush
5) Red Hood
6) Hugo Strange
7) Bane
8) Two Face
9) Mr. Freeze
10) Harley Quinn
Posted by ILikeLSUToo
Central, LA
Member since Jan 2008
18018 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 12:50 pm to
lol, NVIDIA is helping Rocksteady fix Arkham Knight

I'm sure it'll run fantastically on AMD hardware when they're done.
Posted by xhad
Member since Jun 2015
2 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 12:55 pm to
I read that yesterday, I got my refund from GMG, but still have the game on Steam, I wondered how they would revoke the key but it looks like they may not be able to.
Posted by BulldogXero
Member since Oct 2011
9764 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 3:51 pm to
quote:

lol, NVIDIA is helping Rocksteady fix Arkham Knight

I'm sure it'll run fantastically on AMD hardware when they're done.

People really like AMD products on this board it seems.
Posted by ILikeLSUToo
Central, LA
Member since Jan 2008
18018 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 5:07 pm to
quote:

People really like AMD products on this board it seems.

If anything, there are more nvidia devotees here. It's just extremely important that AMD experiences some successes in the near future, because a gaming GPU monopoly run by a complacent and lazy nvidia would be a nightmare.
Posted by BulldogXero
Member since Oct 2011
9764 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 6:16 pm to
quote:

If anything, there are more nvidia devotees here. It's just extremely important that AMD experiences some successes in the near future, because a gaming GPU monopoly run by a complacent and lazy nvidia would be a nightmare.

Oh I agree. I remember a time about 10 years ago where ATI/AMD was "the" choice for most gamers.

Sad to say that I no longer feel as if this is the case. Their graphics cards fair better than their processors, but even with the graphics cards, I feel like AMD cards get the shaft when it comes to support and optimization.

For what you get with AMD, their products are priced pretty cheaply. If you're not looking for top of the line performance, you can build a pretty powerful gaming PC on AMD hardware, but I do think you're going to have to tolerate some framerate problems with games that don't run very well on AMD hardware.

This post was edited on 6/27/15 at 6:26 pm
Posted by Carson123987
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
66422 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 7:31 pm to
This game is really wearing on me

Arkham knight's radio messages are just awful.
Posted by OMLandshark
Member since Apr 2009
108398 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 7:35 pm to
quote:

Arkham knight's radio messages are just awful.

Welll.....

SPOILERS

It's completely within character of him being a whiny bitch. I think that's a part of the reason why he's a good character.
Posted by Carson123987
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
66422 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 7:40 pm to
If it who I think it is, just LOL

Whoever thought to make square the reverse and brake button needs to be killed
Posted by sicboy
Because Awesome
Member since Nov 2010
77589 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 7:47 pm to
quote:

Whoever thought to make square the reverse and brake button needs to be killed

Someone might have a problem.
Posted by sbr2
Member since Apr 2011
15013 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 8:34 pm to
I knew who the Knight is from knowing some batman background. Good character development
Posted by hawgfaninc
https://youtu.be/torc9P4-k5A
Member since Nov 2011
46432 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 8:38 pm to
digging the game so far. just saved all the hostages at ace. like how they've incorporated the batmobile's remote capabilities
Posted by Carson123987
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
66422 posts
Posted on 6/27/15 at 10:16 pm to
quote:

like how they've incorporated the batmobile's remote capabilities

oh sweet summer child
Posted by sbr2
Member since Apr 2011
15013 posts
Posted on 6/28/15 at 12:43 am to
Posted by Mr Gardoki
AL
Member since Apr 2010
27652 posts
Posted on 6/28/15 at 12:46 am to
I'm at the point where I only do main missions because the rest doesn't interest me. Even then, this game is a dissipointment to me.
Posted by Dave Worth
Metairie
Member since Dec 2003
1809 posts
Posted on 6/28/15 at 3:28 am to
Just started it tonight. So far it's okay but I haven't played enough to form a real opinion yet. I don't love the batmobile so far as I'd rather just be Batman roaming around.

I do like swinging and gliding around. The combat seems similar to past games which is a plus for me.

Again I only played just under two hours so I haven't done much. I'm looking forward to f'ing with the criminals.
Jump to page
Page First 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 24 of 31Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram