alright man, when do you guys run coil... and do you have a spot for a Bard, Drg / BLM, and PLD?
also.. is the offer to join the FC still up?
I realized last night.. I wont be happy til I'm in your FC
From the initial release of FFXIV: ARR, we predicted it would take roughly a month and a half for the most dedicated players to reach the Binding of Coil of Bahamut, and roughly two months for the general player population. Furthermore, we wanted players to acquire gear using Allagan tomestones of mythology in tandem with clearing the Binding Coil. This served as the basis for determining the rate at which tomestones can be earned, which is currently limited to 300 tomestones of mythology per week. With the release of patch 2.1, this limit will be increased to about 450 tomestones per week, for reasons which will be explained at the end.
ere is an example of how the upcoming update will appeal to more players:
Beast Tribe Quests
- Learn about the beast tribes in daily quests and acquire tomestones.
- Search for buried treasure with up to four players and obtain crafting material, consumable items, and tomestones.
- Join a duty at random and receive bonus tomestones and experience points.
- Build and furnish a home with the aid of Eorzea's crafters and gatherers, or use your own skills to do the same.
- Test your combat skills against your fellow players, earning fame and fortune.
- Challenge an ancient tower with 23 of your strongest allies and face the dangers within.
- Explore an abandoned lighthouse to obtain new gear and tomestones.
Two Hard Mode Dungeons
- Face greater dangers to obtain new gear and tomestones.
- Keep your characters fresh by changing their appearance.
Extreme Primal Battles and Good King Moggle Mog
- Confront a mysterious new enemy and three familiar foes to obtain new gear and tomestones.
New Main Scenario Quests
- Work together with the Scions of the Seventh Dawn for the sake of Eorzea.
New Side Quests
- Take part in additional side stories to learn more about the peoples and cultures of Eorzea.
- Recast time will be reduced from 30 to 20 seconds, increasing the frequency with which players can stun foes.
- Enmity generated by this skill has been increased.
- TP cost will be reduced from 70 to 60.
- TP cost will be reduced from 90 to 60.
- This skill will also reduce damage dealt by enemies for a period of time.
- Range will be increased from 3 yalms to 6, to make the skill more effective.
- This skill will now pull enemies toward your character.
- When using this skill, a player's HP cannot be reduced lower than 1.
- The animation for this skill will be revised. (See screenshot above)
- This skill will also reduce damage taken by 30%.
- Recast time will be reduced from 60 to 40 seconds, improving ease of use.
Thrill of Battle
- Effect duration will be extended from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Enmity generated by this skill will be increased.
- This skill will also increase HP recovery via curing magic by 20%.
- The improved healing effect granted by Wrath will be removed. Instead, the improved healing effect will be granted by Defiance.
- Due to overall balance changes, HP absorbed by damage dealt will be reduced from 300% to 100%
- Damage taken will be reduced by 20% for 6 seconds.
- This skill will generate increased enmity.
- Recast time will be reduced from 180 to 120 seconds, improving ease of use.
We run coil 2-3 times a week. I don't know if we'll have an open spot every run, but we have to get alternates at least once/week.
I'll send you an invite today.
send you an invite today
do you guys usually run things on Wednesdays? That's probably my biggest thing, is I'm always busy on Wednesdays.. so - that being said - I might not be on tonight for you to:
Did you guys finish turn2 last night?
My group kept getting ADS down to 15% and wiping because of rot, it was kinda irritating.
Thanks for the tip, I wanted to get the conjurer to level 15 so I could do the Paladin job.
Did you start adding materia to your armor and weapons if so any tips on how to get and make materia.