I worked part time at NO original daiquiris back in the day and this was one of my favorites. I used to make the best batches. I dont remember the exact quantities, but the ingredients were as follows...( in a 50 gallon drum )
1. several half gallons of Bordens egg nog
2. few gallons of whole milk
3. one large bag of powdered vanilla ( 2+ lbs )
4. box or two of brown sugar
6. few bottles of Kentucky dale bourbon
7. few bottles of Southern Comfort.
8. Top it off with enough water so it freezes in the machine.
You need to do a lot of stirring ( with a kayak paddle ) in between adding each ingredient.
ETA: We would usually make 20 gallons at a time.
This post was edited on 8/20 at 7:02 pm