1. DO choose your user name carefully when you first register. Search the Member List to check for names that are similar to yours.
2. DO NOT "flame the board." "Flaming" is the deliberate act of creating a post in order to incite members of the board and invoke a negative response.
3. DO NOT expect any tolerance for statements, opinions, or views that are bigoted, racist, sexist, or hateful. Further, linking to sites that contain such content is prohibited.
4. DO NOT engage in personal attacks on other users. Healthy debate is expected and encouraged, but take the childish insults elsewhere. This is particularly true with regard to visitors from other schools. Moderators will be especially watchful for verbal abuse, ridicule, ad hominem attacks, and stalking.
5. DO NOT engage in baseless criticism of LSU athletes, coaches, or administrators. Legitimate evaluation of a player's performance or a coach's ability is allowed, but personal attacks and insults are prohibited.
6. DO NOT post ANY adult or sexually explicit content OR links to adult or sexually explicit content.
7. DO NOT use excessive profanity. Profanity is discouraged, and depending on the context in which it is used, might result in removal of your post.
8. DO choose a subject line that accurately describes the content of your post. Do not use deceptive subjects to attract attention to your post. Do not use one-word subjects that provide no description.
9. DO NOT threaten another user with physical violence or retribution of any nature whatsoever.
10. DO take a minute to check for an existing thread on a topic of interest to you before starting a new thread.
Enforcement of these rules lay with the board administrators. Violations may subject the user to suspension or, in some cases, removal of the user's account. We welcome users to click on the "Request Admin" button inside a post to notify admins of a post that needs to be reviewed.