menu
Sports Forums
Message Boards
LSU Football
Discuss LSU Sports with fellow Tiger fans
LSU Football Recruiting
Discuss the future of LSU Football
SEC Football
Mingle with SEC fans from all schools
New Orleans Saints
Discuss the Saints with fellow Who Dats
New Orleans Pelicans
Get the latest info on the Pelicans
Pro sports
Discuss NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA and more
Fantasy Football
Read this board, dominate your league
Soccer
Discuss the world's most popular sport
More Forums
Off-Topic Board
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Tech Board
Discuss the latest in technology
Outdoors Board
Discuss hunting, fishing and more
Movie TV Reviews
All things Hollywood are discussed here
Music Board
Discuss your favorite artists, songs, etc
Political Blog
Debate local, state, and federal issues
Money Blog
Discuss a wide range of financial issues
Fark
Fark this...
Video Game Reviews Tips
Break down the latest video game releases
Food and Drink
Recipes, reviews, cooking tips and more
LSU Tickets
Buy, sell and trade your way to any event
Help Board
Need help with the site?
Favorite team:Mississippi St. 
Location:
Biography:
Interests:
Occupation:
Number of Posts:596
Registered on:9/7/2012
Online Status:Not Online

Recent Posts

Message
re: Question for govt employees or IT savvy people about email and accounts - Kraut Dawg
A lot of people use them. It's a way to verify identity by showing you have the password as well as the fob which changes numbers every sixty seconds. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Things that poors pay for but the wealthy never do - Kraut Dawg
One things that poors do is spend all of their money in convenience stores. They prepay $5 gas, buy a pack of cigarettes, a one liter Mountain Dew, a bag of chips, & then use the store's ATM to get another $20 out. So they get $5 in gas, $10 in consumables, then pay a $3 from the ATM plus another...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Glory hole incident at LSU - Kraut Dawg
I thought this type of nefarious activity only happens at A&M...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Anyone ever lifted documents from the HR office? - Kraut Dawg
[quote]How'd like you like that wisdom, sport?[/quote] Prosecuted? God, you're a friggin idiot. Get back into your vette & keep on w/ your middle age white trash insecurities...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Anyone ever lifted documents from the HR office? - Kraut Dawg
[quote]Absolutely enforceable.[/quote] In this case you'd be assuming, and therefore, absolutely wrong. My friend learned that mgmt knew they weren't enforceable because the contract THEY signed to provide services specifically forbid such practices when pertaining to expiring contracts. When ...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: Rand supporters: who did your support move to? - Kraut Dawg
I don't know who I'm going to next. I don't like Trump because I question his sincerity. Is it about the country or is it about the show? I've never liked Rubio. He seems too scripted for me. I like Cruz but couldn't care less about his religious beliefs. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Anyone ever lifted documents from the HR office? - Kraut Dawg
I'll just say that one of my friends did this. Worked for a company doing IT contracting work. Contract was ending, negotiations ongoing, rumors were running amok. Company was making threats about, if they lost the bid, not allowing current employees going to new contract winner because of non-c...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Ten Most Unfortunate (and real) Product Names - Kraut Dawg
[img]http://www.euro-goodies.com/images/Sweet%20Treats/EGST0072_SuperDickmanns9ER.jpg[/img] [img]http://m5.i.pbase.com/o2/55/319355/1/99037715.EBcsASDj.minidickmanns.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/media/feedback/superdickmanns.jpg[/img] [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/r...
Posted on Off-Topic Board
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: Best site to find out someone's address - Kraut Dawg
If you don't know their address, but they own their home, could you plug in their name into the county tax records website? In Georgia you can do that....
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Places or things you did when you were younger but didn't appreciate But - Kraut Dawg
When I was 5 or 6 I used to fly alone between when going between my mom & dad's house. Many times after takeoff the pilots would let me sit in the cockpit with them during the flight. When we were ready to descend I had to go back to my seat. I remember once telling them "no" that I didn't want to...
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Why NC's Voter ID is a Joke - Kraut Dawg
[quote]I pointed you toward a statistic stating there were only 2 documented cases of in-person voter fraud (the kind 'prevented' by voter ID laws) over 10 years.[/quote] Is it ok if I us the logic of big govt policy types (Reps & Dems) in regards to anti-privacy terrorism laws? Obama is in f...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Why NC's Voter ID is a Joke - Kraut Dawg
[quote]Because in this instance government intervention isn't needed - voter ID requirements are a solution in search of a problem, that largely cause more problems[/quote] So we should just take everyone's word that they are who they say they are? Government intervention isn't needed because on...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Why NC's Voter ID is a Joke - Kraut Dawg
[quote]In this instance, my answer is less government (i.e. no ID requirement). Shouldn't you guys be jumping for joy?[/quote] So why don't you answer the question? Why is "less govt" more desirable in this case? Because the govt is screwed up? What about all of the other instances where govt ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Why NC's Voter ID is a Joke - Kraut Dawg
I'm going to use your bolded verbiage to prove my example: [quote][b]But in 2013, after voting for 70 years, she became a casualty of North Carolina’s new voter-ID law, which goes into effect this year, because the name on her voter registration card (Rosanell Eaton) did not match the name on her...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Who the hell smiles while presenting the Doomsday Clock? - Kraut Dawg
He's smiling because he knows it's all theory & not real. He thinks it's about him....
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Kelly File; Hillary's Emails outed intelligence sources - Kraut Dawg
I really think Obama & Clinton are working some deal within the Justice Dept. It depends on her support for his policies & he provides her cover. I just wonder if the David Patreaus re-axmination by Ash Carter is just a rouse to see how the public feels. I'd bet a dollar they've done some focus g...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Is there anything to do in baton rouge tonight? - Kraut Dawg
You can masturbate almost anywhere....
Posted on O-T Lounge
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Who's really fearing a Trump administration? - Kraut Dawg
I fear narcissism. I fear attention whores. I think Obama's both. I think Trump has tendencies for both, although he'd be many times the executive that Obama is. I'm just not convinced Trump is serious. I also fear the skeletons that could come out in a general election, which the media would b...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Feel the Bern! Sanders tax plan not nearly so radical when looked at and mostly - Kraut Dawg
[quote]If you take the money from those "lucky" people and give that money to some other group of people, is the 2nd group not the "recipient of something from which they had no input or sweat equity"? [/quote] Rob, I'm not in favor of forceful wealth redistribution. Can you quote me where I sai...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Feel the Bern! Sanders tax plan not nearly so radical when looked at and mostly - Kraut Dawg
You missed the point. I've read that about 20% of millionaires inherited their wealth. Luck is purely by chance. Now, I'm not talking about the 80% who earned their way to being millionaires by starting a business & their children helped them sustain & grow that business as they grew older. ...
Posted on Political Talk
Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (5)
Popular
ESPN Releases Top 5 Teams For 2016
High hopes for the Tigers next season.
comments19
LSU Beats Mississippi State 88-77
The Tigers (15-8, 8-2) are in sole possession of 1st place in the SEC.
comments3
Alabama Loses Four-Star Commitment From 2017 Class
Alabama currently has eight commitments for the class of 2017.
comments8
Missouri RB Morgan Steward Retires From Football
Spokesman Chad Moller confirmed Friday
comments4
comments13
Is This Odell Beckham Jr.'s New Girlfriend?
Thank god he has good hands.
comments41