- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
re: Best football year for the East and West in their history? - JonMonk337 on 3/26/14 at 1:05 am
2010 for the west was the deepest. However, I believe that 2010's best team would have been, at best, the third best team in 2011....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Hammond - JonMonk337 on 3/13/14 at 11:58 pm
[quote]Been here for about a year now. There is always girls at la carreta, Brady's is decent to grab a beer/food and can be ok for later night thurs, fri. There is not much to do in general, it is nice being close to Nola and br though. Downtown has a good amount of bars to hop around to, it's nic...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (2)
re: Anyone else do a complete overhaul of your life? - JonMonk337 on 2/14/14 at 7:38 pm
[quote]UNO and ULL seem very different schools [/quote] From Lafayette area, after Katrina had to move back home....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Anyone else do a complete overhaul of your life? - JonMonk337 on 2/14/14 at 7:32 pm
I've overhauled my life several times. Switched from UNO to ULL. Went from ULL to the military. Went from the military to sales. And in the process of going from sales to wherever else I land. shite happens, no use wasting time somewhere that you won't reach your potential....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Would you let a grown man beat down a helpless woman? - JonMonk337 on 6/15/12 at 8:43 am
After 1 or 2 step in, the others are more likely to watch. You need more than 3 to step in to make it 10 percent. Once 3 people already step in the other 90 percent are more likely to not do shite....Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: Best way to settle if WVU or Mizzou get into the SEC. - JonMonk337 on 10/10/11 at 8:22 am
[quote]i actually knew some of the girls from the pics and im not gona post dance team and cheerleaders like the mizzou guys did, gota show the real talent with the coeds[/quote] one of the girls in this pic doesn't belong....
Posted on Conference ExpansionJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
re: From Tiger Rant: How Opposing teams see LSU defense - JonMonk337 on 10/9/11 at 1:12 pm
:rotflmao: possibly the funniest shite i've ever seen....
Posted on Fark BoardJump to Post - View Topic - Replies (0)
re: Which team does the SECr want to win the OU/FSU game? - JonMonk337 on 9/17/11 at 7:24 pm
[quote]Yep, not one single decent team on their schedule[/quote] Well, they play Florida, but OU still has a slightly tougher road. I'm not sold on Manuel so they could get upset along the way and OU is always good for being beat by someone that should not be on the same field at least once a year...Jump to Post - View Topic - Replies (1)
Former Tiger Marcus Spears Has A Message For LSU Fans
Spears says LSU has become a "very average college football program."
LSU President Shares His Thoughts On Ed Orgeron After MSU Loss
F. King Alexander is not a fan of the coaching talk on social media.
SEC Head Of Officials Says Penalty That Negated LSU TD Was A Foul
He added that is was "a very tough judgment call."
LSU Releases Complete 2018 Schedule
The Tigers open up the season vs. Miami.
Here Is Everything Ed Orgeron Said At His Monday Press Conference - Sept. 18
Tell the truth Monday.
J.J. Watt Says Ejecting College Football Players For Targeting Isn't Right
LSU had two players ejected last Saturday because of targeting flags.
Tom Brady Didn't Attend White House Because He Dated Ivanka Trump?
So says the Mooch.
Ole Miss Students Will Vote On Changing Mascot
So long Black Bear?
Urban Meyer Has A Daughter That's An Amazing Wakeboarder
Way cool, brah.
Paulina Gretzky Back In The Hot Selfie Game
Starring in "Babe On A Plane."
Paige Spiranac's Golf Swing In Slow-Mo Is Worth Your time
Slow-mo is kind.