Handling the ball
Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with
the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into
• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement
• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement
• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement
Milan is DOMINATING THIS MATCH!!!
Great clip. So he is out of the way if it doesn't hit the barca players arm first.
quote:are you serious?
His hand doesn't seem to alter the trajectory of the ball in any way.