Your responsibilities as a league member:
1. Post your weekly lineup before each game week even if it is the same as the prior week.
2. Add your own score after each game week. Using the watch list (process explained under the Helpful Hints section under the League Rules) makes this a very painless process.
3. Post any transactions you make in the league with specifying who you are adding and dropping as well their team and position. You are not eligible to add anyone who has been added to the database after our slow draft began. Posting in bold helps.
4. Pay attention to any irregularities in the schedule. I (or possibly other league members) will make note of potential changes both in the thread as well in this post.
Updates and general information:
1. The League Rules are up. A lot of it is the same or at least similar to what I posted in the preseason thread, but it also includes the valuable new information about substitution and transfer rules.
2. Players are free to be added, dropped, and traded from now until Friday night at 11:59 pm CST. The window will reopen 8:00 am CST on August 22nd.
3. Lineups can be posted in this thread. Please follow the new substitution rules.
4. Make sure your roster and schedule are correct. You just have to check a different opponent in weeks 1-9. Ignore the numbers in the score for now. Check the scheduling key for your team's number. It was simply used to create the schedule.
As always, let me know if there are issues that need to be sorted out.
This post was edited on 8/16 at 9:06 am