how so? Guy rolls his cart down to the city and sells it.
- how did he decide on the product he was going to sell?
- how did he decide what price to sell it for?
- what benefits did it provide that other products didn't?
- what was the name of the product?
- how was it packaged?
- what did the cart look like?
- how did the guy dress?
- how did he choose the spot he parked the cart?
- what route did he take to get there?
- did he make sure the cart didn't squeak too bad?
- did he offer a discount for return customers?
- did he have flyers to give customers so that they could tell their friends about the product?
- did he sit while tending the cart, or walk around on the sidewalk mingling with the crowd?
- did he offer a "money-back guarantee"?
- did he post signs around town advising the public when and where the cart would be?
- how did he decide how early to roll the cart out and when to quit for the day?
- did he asked any questions to customers about how he could make the product better?
- how did he respond when another cart showed up beside him?
Welcome to Marketing...
The printing press wasn't invented until like 1500's...what was marketing before?
how did prostitutes dress, and how did they let potential John's know they were available? Marketing...