Cliff notes from the interview:
- Mett is ready to go after having a year in the SEC under his belt
- we are going to be a vertical passing team. If we can go vertical every play we will.
- he's making sure the o-line and QB is in every film session and meeting together to have that special QB and O line bond
- he will be coaching from the box
- he is preparing all of the QBs to be starters. Rivers, Rettig, and Jennings are fighting for that back up role.
-Rettig is one of the most improved players coming out of the summer LINK
This post was edited on 7/22 at 6:18 pm