Started By
re: .

Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:10 pm to
Posted by Ed Osteen
Member since Oct 2007
57527 posts
You used the wrong macro. Now all of this posts are blocked for anyone reading this thread, not just you.
This post was edited on 1/23/14 at 3:11 pm
Posted by Zantrix
Parts Unknown
Member since Nov 2009
7940 posts
I drive for a grocery store chain and any time I'm going through BR im in the middle lane and pass in the left lane because you frickers in cars and pickups have no fricking clue how to merge onto the interstate because of the cell phone in your hands.
Posted by Ed Osteen
Member since Oct 2007
57527 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:13 pm to
quote:

im in the middle lane and pass in the left lane because you frickers in cars and pickups have no fricking clue how to merge onto the interstate because of the cell phone in your hands.

So you use the left lane for it's intended purpose
Posted by Darth_Vader
A galaxy far, far away
Member since Dec 2011
64795 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:14 pm to
quote:

There, that should fix that.

That's the best reply you could come up with?

Putting everything else aside, seriously, don't play games on the roads with truckers. If they cut you off, drive too slow in the left lane, or kick up pebbles... whatever. It's just not worth trying to "get back at them". You're not going to resolve anything nor fix any problem by brake-checking them or whatever. Really all you're going to do is risk your life and the lives of everyone else around you.

I really don't know much about you. But I'm guessing you're young, single and have no kids. I'm betting your stance about the roads will be far different than your current cavalier attitude once it's your wife and kid(s) out there on the road. Until that days comes, please keep in mind that there are mothers and kids (not to mention dads and brothers) out there right now.
Posted by jmcs68
Member since Sep 2012
40401 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:15 pm to
quote:

My nomination for the Joxty poster for sure jmcs

Lol

No, I was just stalking him
Posted by Topwater Trout
Red Stick
Member since Oct 2010
67593 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:15 pm to
quote:

I drive for a grocery store chain and any time I'm going through BR im in the middle lane and pass in the left lane because you frickers in cars and pickups have no fricking clue how to merge onto the interstate because of the cell phone in your hands.

english please
Posted by magildachunks
Member since Oct 2006
32486 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:16 pm to
Once mailed my friend in New Hampshire a cinderblock COD.

He was not happy.

Posted by Zantrix
Parts Unknown
Member since Nov 2009
7940 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:17 pm to
Less idiocy, please.
Posted by Topwater Trout
Red Stick
Member since Oct 2010
67593 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:19 pm to
so you pass in the left lane but ride in the center lane? and how is that different than any other city?
Posted by oleyeller
Vols, Bitch
Member since Oct 2012
32022 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:22 pm to
park in handicap
hell if i go to walmart and im just going in to pick up one item i will park right by the door, not even in parking place just pull in beside the doors and park.

Funny story, one time i had to get a can of skoal and literally every single park that day was full except for one and i whipped in, "not even knowing it was handicap because the cars were parked so close you couldnt see the lines, and was no emblem on the park" so i went in and got my skoal and came out....to find a one arm man standing by my truck. he says do you know this is a handicap spot, being honest i said no sir i really didnt, and before i could apologize he says "well maybe you should look next time". So here i am with a short temper and a one arm man being an arse. So i just reply with a simple "ok", but he cant let it go. He says are you handicap, with a smart arse tone. At this point im done, i said "do i look frickin handicap" in which he replies im going to call the cops. So i tell him you better tell them to hurry up because im heading back to work, i get in truck to leave and as i back up he goes right up behind truck to get my tag number. So i floor it on the loose gravel and sling it all in his face while flipping him the bird and sped off.

tl/dr i know...
Posted by Darth_Vader
A galaxy far, far away
Member since Dec 2011
64795 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:30 pm to
quote:

oleyeller

So what you're saying is that not only are you shitty... you're also too fricking lazy to walk your arse the few extra steps from the lower part of the parking lot. Gotcha.
Posted by Topwater Trout
Red Stick
Member since Oct 2010
67593 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:33 pm to
quote:

So i floor it on the loose gravel and sling it all in his face while flipping him the bird and sped off.

I am picturing a guy with one arm trying to shield his face
Posted by Rickety Cricket
Premium Member
Member since Aug 2007
46883 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:35 pm to
Also, if I'm at a lame party or one at someone's house that I dislike, I'll upper deck the toilet.
Posted by Zantrix
Parts Unknown
Member since Nov 2009
7940 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:52 pm to
quote:

so you pass in the left lane but ride in the center lane? and how is that different than any other city?

You should hear some of the complaints we get about us being in the center lane on our 1800 message line.
Posted by oleyeller
Vols, Bitch
Member since Oct 2012
32022 posts
Posted on 1/23/14 at 3:59 pm to
quote:

I am picturing a guy with one arm trying to shield his face

well picture it with one of those hook arms... because that was it
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 7 of 7Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram